What's new

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Since joining the site, I've made a lot of progress and seen a lot of results. I still want to level up so I'm starting a journal for accountability.

Today: got back into the swing of things, a few cold approaches and being social with randos. Bonus of fun eye contact games in big city crowds.

Bob Z

Space Monkey
space monkey
right on man. were pulling for ya. mostly daygame?

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
right on man. were pulling for ya. mostly daygame?
I don't go out too much at night these days so I suppose so. Really it's however I meet girls as I go about my life.

It's hard to define a cold approach, so I like to think in terms of meeting girls I feel there's a chance of starting something with.

One girl I met waiting for a cab with her friend. She's leaving town tomorrow so I texted her later that night; no real response until way too late. I send some good vibes her way and move on.

One girl I met almost a week ago as part of a social circle of sorts. Our interactions felt unnecessarily drawn out as she was playing hard to get but we ended up banging a couple nights ago. I intend to keep hanging out with her while I'm here.

One girl I met on the beach with her friends. We talked for a few mins and it didn't feel right to stay with them, so I seeded a later hangout. We texted a little bit and coincidentally met for a couple mins in passing yesterday. They had to leave for an appt, so she suggested we get a beer afterwards. I accepted knowing full well I made plans for drinks with another, hotter girl. I forgot about it and she texted later canceling anyways. She gave a reason and seems to want to hang out again.

One girl I met as I wandered out of my hotel waiting for the social circle girl to text me back that night. She was with friends waiting for a cab and we both agreed to get together sometime soon. She's probably the most attractive girl I've ever gone out with. We all went for drinks last night and I ended up leaving her hotel at 5:30am feeling conflicted.

I met two other girls as I walked to meet the last one. They're drunk but both hot and get my insta promising to hang out another time. As they're typing it in, they see the other girl texting me saying she's gonna punch me for being late. Made me laugh.

I'm left with one girl who wants to bang again, one who wants to hang again, a couple maybes, and another social circle girl I forgot about. Overall not a bad start.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I used to only get women who were clearly into me. They made the logical decision to sleep with me and I just had to figure out the logistics//make the moves to take her home.

Now things have changed. I'm hearing it straight from girls who were open to fast intimacy with me that they've only ever had a couple partners, they're never like this, they have a crush on someone else they want to date... I'm the bad one, I'm naughty, a playboy, and you had absolutely nothing to do with our bedroom shenanigans. Right.

It seems like there are no second chances with girls like these. If I missed a green light, I don't get another one.

Oddly enough, girls who weren't down for it when I fully tried to bed them seem to be open to future meets. Go figure.

Last edited:

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oddly enough, girls who weren't down for it when I fully tried to bed them seem to be open to future meets. Go figure.

Yeah, i guess its cause they feel theres still an opportunity for them to be desired.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers