What's new

2set asks whos hotter

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1. Basic general question, lets say you're ina 2set, or 3set, at some point, one asks so whos prettier? What do you say?

And onto a more unique situation, I was talking to someone online for ages, not too keen on her.
Anyway last night she at a house and sent photo of her cousin and one of her, and I sent one back, and her cousin is way hotter. The main one said whos prettier? I didn't know what to say, so I avoided and said its whats inside that counts. She still wanted to know whos prettier and then she said how do I view her inside? I said some good things about her inside. Was that the correct way, or should I have just honestly said the cousin was hotter?

2. If you meet someone from online[although the question could be applied in other situations as well I guess] and the first meet is them and a relative/friend who you might me more interested in, then what? because you've been chatting for ages online first, kinda stuffed in that scenario?

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
You need to be ambivalent , just like women are . You answer the question without really saying anything. That was a basic shit test more towards autorejection :)

For example to the question who is hotter , you could just have replied something like " yeah , for sure you are related , you look like you are Siamese twins " with a warm face. Then you change the subject to something related , like " are you cousins from the mother side ? " , then you change the subject more like " yeah , I don't have cousins , I think that is great having a cousin , it is like having another brother / sister without sharing the house with "

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i would roleplay like they were pieces of art and i a curator - describe the beauty of each to them to both.. indicating both have beauty and overwrtie the whos prettier bs lay-up. just fast but enough to hit them. eg using describers.

Stuff like the unique curvatures, their facial structures etc. tap into what makes her body feminine. Feel it as i sense its impact...

play with comparisons but never concluding... maybe hinting a conclusion

add some spice with teases along the reads - shft between teases and mesmerising descriptions

irl i would do so will tapping into the features through vibe which is alluring for them and provides a route for attractiveness to rise
just to impact her really hard with vibe

this way youll trance in both girls and make both feel good while stimulating attraction generating feelings.
While also stimulate fun adn them disarming and opening up. if you immerse them you can fractionate between fun and deep faster. Like a fun- sensual sorta tease.

you could shift this into sexual sides of things or take that route initially, i just go attractive vibes first mostly until i know the states of the girls. but it depends on my read of their vibe and the vibe of the moment i have

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers