What's new

99% of Men Could Never

Mr Mistah

Space Monkey
space monkey
You fell for the clickbait title didn't you haha

Anyway, we are gathered here today to talk about an epiphany I had a week ago. And the epiphany is this...

Sometimes women will say certain things attacking or questioning your sexual capability/prowess and if you parry these tests well their attraction for ou sky rockets.

And this is especially true for this kind of shit test than other regular shit tests

I figured this out after a girl I was flirting with tested me by jokingly asking if I have a small dick to which I replied "I'd rather not talk about it😞"

She laughed a little harder than usual (it wasn't really that funny tbvh) and after that I started getting random comments from her speculating that my dick is big and her generally being curious about that.

And I figured this happened because I took her off her script by not getting riled up/flustered by her small dick joke - something that most men can't do since majority of us have egos that are heavily invested in our sexual capability.

Most men are also more likely to make big dick jokes than small dick jokes. And women are used to hearing this kind of uptalk and self-valudating comments from men that they don't take it seriously. Probably even roll their eyes at it

So when a guy comes in making micropenis jokes and not qualifying himself sexually her brain gets fried and she goes "Wait what?" before getting attracted/ curious

So in a sense it's a type of counterintuitive sex prizing. Because only a big dick man would be secure enough to make small dick jokes

So I guess there's our takeaway for the day; be different. Less big dick jokes, more small dick jokes.

She won't be expecting that. At least not from 99% of men

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers