What's new

FR  a night of bitch-shielding

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
A night of bitch-shielding!

This Saturday I went out again by myself, since long time and I notice things have changed.

The first bar I met a lot of friends and we had a great time. I lost a cute girl because I didn't do anything with it.

Me and a buddy, who also loves going out often went to another bar. I met a lot of bitchy women.. "go away" (and she used her foot to push me away from the chair I took beside her), "we don't want you here", "please go, me and my friends are talking", "what are you doing here?"

Not sure if it was my approach.. but I felt totally detached from most of them and I even went back to some of them, like.. why?? there are also great guys out there.
I knew these women have had a lot of bad experiences with guys hitting on them but I was sincerely why?? I was like.. I'm me! I saw you girls, why are you like that?

That was a great change because I wasn't emotionally disturbed by it and just went on. Cool stuff.

Later we went to another place and there was some bitchy women again. The first ones I went over to. Whatever.
So I was just going around and see where my light was invited.

For example I went to a "U" table with a group of 6 girls and I stood there and wanted to say something but I only got one of the girls at a times attention for 2 seconds or so. So I dropped it and went on.

I was feeling like a newbie to this proactive night-game. I don't really get it. Girls in groups are totally alert if a guy comes!

So I went outside with my friend and chilled for a bit. My friend was talking to a girl behind me and then suddenly I get eye-contact with a girl and her friend coming over and we begin to talk.

Next thing I know I'm sitting with a cute girl who was totally different from all the girls I had met tonight. She was open, talkative, cute and she didn't seem needy.

We went upstairs with her friends and danced even though I didn't feel like it so I told her, "I don't feel like dancing.. I just wanna with be you".

We went somewhere private. Exchanged numbers before I left.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
James,

Good persistence here. That'll happen; you'll have nights where girl after girl is rude to you, and then BAM! You meet a really cute girl who's really into you. You only realize it when you stick it out on those nights though, like you did. The guys who give up too early never have this happen.

Girls are especially likely to be rude in closed groups. If they're deep in conversation, someone coming up to them is viewed as "interrupting," and he's thus breaking the mood and making a social burden of himself. It's hard to get in unless you approach with the right timing (and to the right girl... normally, one who's less engaged in the group's discussion).

Chase