What's new

Any Advice?

Friday

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys,

I've got a bit of a problem. I'm in high school and there's this girl I'd love to take out and get to know. Problem is, I don't get my driver's license until April (I live in a small town where taxis and buses don't run.) As Chase mentioned in his article about attraction having an expiration date, if you don't take a girl out shortly after meeting her, she'll lose interest and move on.

Do you think it would be best if I waited until I got my license, then opened to her and took her out? Or open to her sooner and have my parents drive us around? The latter seems incredibly lame to me, but I'd like to know what you guys think.

Appreciate it!

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The latter is lame. Don't do it.

If you're only in high school, and is easy getting to meet her again anytime later, then I would wait.

Unless you can plan a date somewhere that is walking distance from both of your place?

Friday

Rookie
Rookie
Figured. Unfortunately, our town isn't small enough that we can just walk anywhere, plus there's really nowhere to meet up, considering how rural the area is.

I'll just wait until April, then approach her. Until then I'll work on my eye contact, walk, style, social skills, etc.

Appreciate it, man.