What's new

Broke living at home

Ozuna

Rookie
Rookie
Hey all! Was curious to get some advice for how I should approach my situation. Currently I live at home with my parents. I’m 25 a virgin and a complete newbie with all this stuff. I work a job that doesn’t really pay that well. I have decent savings but definitely not enough to move out. Rn I’m working on getting a better job while also building an online business but it could be a year or two before I’m able to move out(will be 27 by then). I recently discovered girls chase. I’ve lived my whole life up to this point as a coward(only asked out one girl in my entire life). I need to start turning my situation around now especially if I ever hope to get married. Curious how I can approach getting started. I feel like logistics for getting laid are pretty tough rn considering I live with my parents who while not religious will probably not be ok with me bringing random girls to the house to have sex. This combined with the fact that we live outside of the city(where most of the hot girls are) I feel like it will be pretty hard to pull considering my house is pretty far from all the good venues. I do have a car but I feel like working out car sex as a beginner with no experience especially at my age will be damn near impossible. Not really sure how to get laid given my current situation. Any advice would be very helpful.

ulrich

Modern Human
Modern Human
I would say that probably the best decision you can make to kick start your seduction potential is to lower your expectations and look for a crappy semi-decent place near to the city.

The idea probably makes you uncomfortable but you have many more chances to get laid in your place (even if it’s crappy) than at your parents home.

Also, pretty sure that even if you don’t get well paid, some people are living on a fraction of what you earn… so, lower your standards, maybe?

Ozuna

Rookie
Rookie
I would say that probably the best decision you can make to kick start your seduction potential is to lower your expectations and look for a crappy semi-decent place near to the city.

The idea probably makes you uncomfortable but you have many more chances to get laid in your place (even if it’s crappy) than at your parents home.

Also, pretty sure that even if you don’t get well paid, some people are living on a fraction of what you earn… so, lower your standards, maybe?
My parents are pretty adamant about me not moving out as they are fully aware of my financial situation and have said how it would be a stupid idea (I’ve literally argued with them about it multiple times). Obviously as a grown adult I can make my own decisions but there’s definitely a part of me that’s worried about severing my relationship with them.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey all! Was curious to get some advice for how I should approach my situation. Currently I live at home with my parents. I’m 25 a virgin and a complete newbie with all this stuff. I work a job that doesn’t really pay that well. I have decent savings but definitely not enough to move out. Rn I’m working on getting a better job while also building an online business but it could be a year or two before I’m able to move out(will be 27 by then). I recently discovered girls chase. I’ve lived my whole life up to this point as a coward(only asked out one girl in my entire life). I need to start turning my situation around now especially if I ever hope to get married. Curious how I can approach getting started. I feel like logistics for getting laid are pretty tough rn considering I live with my parents who while not religious will probably not be ok with me bringing random girls to the house to have sex. This combined with the fact that we live outside of the city(where most of the hot girls are) I feel like it will be pretty hard to pull considering my house is pretty far from all the good venues. I do have a car but I feel like working out car sex as a beginner with no experience especially at my age will be damn near impossible. Not really sure how to get laid given my current situation. Any advice would be very helpful.

It's definitely much easier to get laid when you have your own place, but having a car is a huge step up from nothing. I don't really like banging in a car but I've done it. Especially if you're picking up girls at bars and clubs it's doable. You can also go to her place instead.

So if you really want to stay at home and focus on your business and save money while you do that, it's a perfectly fine choice, but it's something you should be deciding and not your parents.

If 'starting my online business' means 'I have to look like I'm doing something useful so my parents don't kick me out' well then you need to be real with yourself, find a job, and get out of there asap.

The main thing though is to start approaching and seducing, and figure out what you need to do to make the logistics work later.

James D

Modern Human
Modern Human
I was in your situation for a while.

I personally don't believe in moving out when it's not the right time financially.

I moved out a little late but with an excellent financial situation.

I think it's worth it.

However...

Logistics play a MAJOR part in getting laid.

Trying to sleep with girls without logistics when you're a begginer is gonna be a handicap.

But there's so much you can still do without a place.

You can still approach girls...

Go on dates....

And learn how to turn them on.

If you're in a public place with no on-lookers around, you can still get a blowjob or even fuck that heaviliy turned on girl.

You'll still miss plenty of opportunities because often, a private place helps put her in the mood and feel comfortable going further.

But it doesn't mean you can't learn and gather experiences.

If you think moving out isn't the right move yet, then don't.

I got my first blowjob by pulling a girl into the men's toilets at 2p.m. on a sunny Saturday after walking around during an ice cream date.

She was turned on and I said "Wanna suck some dick?"

She replied "Sure" and that was my first blowjob.

I lost my virginity in the disabled toilet of a mall. I was on my third date with this girl who already liked me. Started making out then pulled her in the toilet when no one was watching.

But yeah, when I moved in the halls for college, I got laid by basically invitiving girls for a movie. It felt like a cheat code.

But now that I'm out of halls, it's the skills I developed when I had no logistics that matter the most.

View your situation as an excellent opportunity to get even better.

alexlaguma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Move to a big city and get a room in a flat share.

Being in a big city is going to x10 your opportunities not just with women but also in terms of careers / earnings.

You are at the perfect age to do it.

If you want some non-game advice listen to Scott Galloway. He has some advice for young men in your situation (eg; young, low earning, no sex life) and one of his big things is get yourself to a big city.

He can be a bit direct but I think a lot of his advice is spot on.

He talks about how if you live in a big city you really only have to be mediocre/average to earn a lot of money. You just need to work hard and hang around long enough and before you know it you'll be earning a lot of money. This has worked for me and pretty much all of my friends. I look around and most of them earn really good money and none of them (including myself) are anything special.