What's new

ChatGPT for Shit Tests/Frame grabs

Overtime

Rookie
Rookie
What's up guys, still a beginner here. But something I've been using that I think has some real value is using ChatGPT to send me frame grab attempts/shit tests and then I'll respond. It'll grade me on my responses and offer improvements.

I know that nothing compared to in-field experience, but you can't always be in field, and it seems like great practice to me.

If anyone has other ideas that would be worthwhile using chatGPT, I'd love to hear it.

Instead of scrolling Instagram or w/e in my off time, I've fielded thousands of shit tests instead.

Overtime

Rookie
Rookie
What's up guys, still a beginner here. But something I've been using that I think has some real value is using ChatGPT to send me frame grab attempts/shit tests and then I'll respond. It'll grade me on my responses and offer improvements.

I know that nothing compared to in-field experience, but you can't always be in field, and it seems like great practice to me.

If anyone has other ideas that would be worthwhile using chatGPT, I'd love to hear it.

Instead of scrolling Instagram or w/e in my off time, I've fielded thousands of shit tests instead.

Bob Z

Space Monkey
space monkey
I honestly do like the idea of creatively using AI - but ChatGPT is not going to be able to accurately assess things or present things in a realistic way.

90% of responding to shit tests is recognizing it intuitively + delivery/vibe not the words you say anyway.

If you want to practice dating tech while on your phone just get a bunch of dating apps imo

AspiringStoic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Overtime
Chatgpt's suggested response was lame. It gave a logical answer.

Shittests are not about responding logically. Its just about not being shoved in your head and showing that you don't take it seriously.

Lets take a classic shit test example:

Girl: Are you gay?

PUA: Nope, I am not. But my boyfriend is ;)

Example 2

Girl: You are short.

PUA: Don't worry, I grow 7 inches when the time is right. ;)

See. The idea is not to get into a logical frame. Its about demonstrating that you have core internal confidence and are not fazed by it. Chatgpt's response was the opposite. Trying to answer logically and that kills the vibe.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I do not know what to think or feel about this. Wondering whether this actually works as in leading a girl into bed - considering llm's have a signature and rather uncharming way to write. I can easily tell if a gpt wrote something. And then I wonder whether I actually want this to work or not.

Overtime

Rookie
Rookie

@Overtime
Chatgpt's suggested response was lame. It gave a logical answer.

Shittests are not about responding logically. Its just about not being shoved in your head and showing that you don't take it seriously.

Lets take a classic shit test example:

Girl: Are you gay?

PUA: Nope, I am not. But my boyfriend is ;)

Example 2

Girl: You are short.

PUA: Don't worry, I grow 7 inches when the time is right. ;)

See. The idea is not to get into a logical frame. Its about demonstrating that you have core internal confidence and are not fazed by it. Chatgpt's response was the opposite. Trying to answer logically and that kills the vibe.
The first picture that I think you're referring to was the frame grab test. Admittedly I was a bit lazy and did not have it set up to specifically be focused on how it's applied to pickup. That was more so frame control in general and easily tweaked. If you swipe on the pictures, there's an example of the shit test which I think was in a bit better situation I made for these purposes.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Overtime

Rookie
Rookie
I do not know what to think or feel about this. Wondering whether this actually works as in leading a girl into bed - considering llm's have a signature and rather uncharming way to write. I can easily tell if a gpt wrote something. And then I wonder whether I actually want this to work or not.
For an absolute beginner like myself I think it's very valuable. I've never realized I've been shit tested in my life until the past month or so when I learned about it. Getting some reps and exposure at all in, while I'm on the toilet seems valuable to me on a pure exposure level. I respond to chatGPT with the very first thing that came to my mind, I wasn't spending minutes crafting responses to try to beat it. I wouldn't expect high intermediate or advanced to gain anything from it.

AspiringStoic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The first picture that I think you're referring to was the frame grab test. Admittedly I was a bit lazy and did not have it set up to specifically be focused on how it's applied to pickup. That was more so frame control in general and easily tweaked. If you swipe on the pictures, there's an example of the shit test which I think was in a bit better situation I made for these purposes.
Saw the second one as well. Honestly, I would still recommending reading old school PUA literature to understand shit tests rather than Chatgpt. Just my two cents.

Overtime

Rookie
Rookie
Saw the second one as well. Honestly, I would still recommending reading old school PUA literature to understand shit tests rather than Chatgpt. Just my two cents.
I absolutely am. Pretty sure I have a touch of autism lol. I extremely hyper fixate on things and just devour every piece of media I can about a topic when I get locked into it. Currently it's pickup and all my free time has been spent on studies, videos, and literature about it. Going in field as often as I can as well.

AspiringStoic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I absolutely am. Pretty sure I have a touch of autism lol. I extremely hyper fixate on things and just devour every piece of media I can about a topic when I get locked into it. Currently it's pickup and all my free time has been spent on studies, videos, and literature about it. Going in field as often as I can as well.
With pickup, a ratio needs to be maintained. 90 percent infield and 10 percent theory was the recommended equation. Unless you are going out and trying it every day, reading a lot will harm not help you after a certain point.

Atlas IV

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ChatGPT isn't going to work for this because it's completely sanitized of seduction-related content.

Ask it to summarize Gunwitch Method or Mystery Method and it'll just make up a bunch of random stuff, with special emphasis on the fact that PUA is criticized for "being manipulative".

If you really wanted to use AI for something like this, you'd have to build a custom model and train it on a dataset of actual seduction content (like GirlsChase articles). Even then, you still couldn't be sure that the feedback is reliable or if it's just making stuff up.

Anyway why bother when you have a real community at your fingertips right here? Just post your questions/field reports and get feedback from actual humans.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Believe it or not Ross Jeffries actually has an AI product with a subscription model. He talked about it in an interview recently and said to go to the bathroom on a date and type in what she said.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Believe it or not Ross Jeffries actually has an AI product with a subscription model. He talked about it in an interview recently and said to go to the bathroom on a date and type in what she said.
Scratch that... It was from the guy interviewing Ross but it was Ross who talked about it.

MGAI Cupid Bot

Personally I will stay away

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
Inverting this could be more useful. What if instead of getting answers, you train yourself to find solutions?

Try asking for shit tests and training your mental agility to respond quicker. Think of it like a training dummy for boxing; they don't show you new moves, they just let you train to punch faster.

At the end of the day, only real practice builds skill. Reading online just shapes your mentality.