What's new

FR 
college daygame field report

AugusteLoves

Space Monkey
space monkey
  1. 9/18/24 College daygame Made approach one Asian girl named asaka or something I said I like your shirt she said thank you so I said what are you doing and she said going to school so I was like are you going to go eat now and she said no I’m going home so I said me and you should do something and she said no so I said ok have a good day Approach two approached hot blonde girl with big tits and said hey can you help me with something she said what I said I’m trying to decide if magic is real she said ok and I said can I read your palms and she said I’m on my way to meeting right now so I said ok have a good day Approach 3 I approached a super hot petite Indian girl working in the university cafe taking out the trash I told her I like your bandana and that I like her purple hair because purple is my favorite color and how her purple hair so she’s flamboyant and out there and she agreed. I asked her her name Cooshie and where she’s from then I left then came back and told her this might be weird but you’re stunning and I’d love to have ur phone number. Which she said I don’t give out my phone number I said ok and left Approach 4 I slowed down and let this girl behind me catch up to me turned to her and said excuse me can you help me settle a debate I’m having? I got a letter forma. Secret admirer and I’m debating whether I should respond or not I’m nervous cuz what if it’s a man She said I think you should do it how would you know if you don’t respond I to which I said i think it was you and she kept walking and didn’t say anything I also approached at least 3-4 women and said something such as I like your outfit or how u doin and they just ignored or said thank you and kept walking Just approached 2 hot black girls and said excuse me ladies how ya doin and I told the red haired one I like your hair the bigger one her friend said Watchu Selling and I said I’m selling love and they giggled and kept walking

Approached an overweight black girl and said I like your whole energy you got going here and she said thank you I said what’s your name and she said Maria and I said I forget what I said and then a bumble bee flew towards us I said are you allergic to bees she said no and I said I eat honey we can get some bees and make honey and I said Watchu doing and she said going to class so I said all right lemme get to number sweetheart to Whic she said I have a boyfriend and I said are you in love with him she said yeah so I said ok I walked past a woman who asked me if I want to make a mood board and so I sat down and made a moodboard with the fashion and business club students it was mostly girls but I ended up getting completely focused on making my moodboard and was not in a seductive mood anymore lol. Approached two more girls as I was leaving but they did not stop to talk to me. I am tired of doing college approaches I want to try doing a cafe instead tomorrow

2. >Observations None of the scripted openers worked very good. The only things that gets good reactions are the cube and warped’s energy opener is very good too. I got no numbers I got more actual numbers when I was just being myself and being direct or just engaging in a conversation

3. New opener idea, you look fucking gorgeous Tell me what are you doing with your life I’m trying to see if we’re a good match

4. another thing, i noticed i got more numbers and a date with a girl last week from just mass apporaching and being super direct ``hey can i have ur number`` type of deal. so is just being myself the answer, idk, but these scripted openers didnt work very good.

Last edited:
the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I said me and you should do something and she said no so I said ok have a good day
It is crucial to seed the date before proposing it. What worked for me is doing this during the interaction:
  1. Find out what she likes until you find something on campus. (ex. Art)
  2. Deep dive into that interest. (ex. Art makes her feel liberated)
  3. Talk about the activity on campus. (ex. There is a free art gallery)
  4. Propose taking her there for an instadate.
  5. (if that fails due to time constraints) Build interest and try to plan something using her phone number
Her giving you her number should be the solution to the issue of not seeing you again, not a problem for her to contemplate. Also, always be decisive when discussing dates.

Approach two approached hot blonde girl with big tits and said hey can you help me with something she said what I said I’m trying to decide if magic is real she said ok and I said can I read your palms and she said I’m on my way to meeting right now so I said ok have a good day
Sounds too gamey and direct for campus. Here, indirect or maybe indirect-direct are the ways to go.

Approach 3 I approached a super hot petite Indian girl working in the university cafe taking out the trash I told her I like your bandana and that I like her purple hair because purple is my favorite color and how her purple hair so she’s flamboyant and out there and she agreed. I asked her her name Cooshie and where she’s from then I left then came back and told her this might be weird but you’re stunning and I’d love to have ur phone number. Which she said I don’t give out my phone number I said ok and left
Again, she had no reason to give you the number. Also, leaving and coming back is bad since it leaves her with a negative impression. So the next time she sees you, she probably thinks 'Ugh, him again.'

Approach 4 I slowed down and let this girl behind me catch up to me turned to her and said excuse me can you help me settle a debate I’m having? I got a letter forma. Secret admirer and I’m debating whether I should respond or not I’m nervous cuz what if it’s a man She said I think you should do it how would you know if you don’t respond I to which I said i think it was you and she kept walking and didn’t say anything
Sounds forced. Maybe some may disagree.

I also approached at least 3-4 women and said something such as I like your outfit or how u doin and they just ignored or said thank you and kept walking
From my experience, this never works as an opener on university no matter how unique or intentional her outfit is. At best, she will roll her eyes for a few minutes before walking away.

Just approached 2 hot black girls and said excuse me ladies how ya doin and I told the red haired one I like your hair the bigger one her friend said Watchu Selling and I said I’m selling love and they giggled and kept walking
Again, indirect and indirect-direct work best. Also, make sure you don't sound like those people asking for donations/petitions. They love opening with "I like your x. What's your name? Give me money."

Approached an overweight black girl and said I like your whole energy you got going here and she said thank you I said what’s your name and she said Maria and I said I forget what I said and then a bumble bee flew towards us I said are you allergic to bees she said no and I said I eat honey we can get some bees and make honey
Did she laugh?

I walked past a woman who asked me if I want to make a mood board and so I sat down and made a moodboard with the fashion and business club students it was mostly girls but I ended up getting completely focused on making my moodboard and was not in a seductive mood anymore lol. Approached two more girls as I was leaving but they did not stop to talk to me. I am tired of doing college approaches I want to try doing a cafe instead tomorrow
If your college is small, mass approaches are not a good idea.

1. >Observations None of the scripted openers worked very good. The only things that gets good reactions are the cube and warped’s energy opener is very good too. I got no numbers I got more actual numbers when I was just being myself and being direct or just engaging in a conversation

2. New opener idea, you look fucking gorgeous Tell me what are you doing with your life I’m trying to see if we’re a good match

3. another thing, i noticed i got more numbers and a date with a girl last week from just mass apporaching and being super direct ``hey can i have ur number`` type of deal. so is just being myself the answer, idk, but these scripted openers didnt work very good.
University is about calibration. Being more direct is the opposite of what you should be doing. Situational openers work better than routines for the most part.

AugusteLoves

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is crucial to seed the date before proposing it. What worked for me is doing this during the interaction:
  5. (if that fails due to time constraints) Build interest and try to plan something using her phone number
Her giving you her number should be the solution to the issue of not seeing you again, not a problem for her to contemplate. Also, always be decisive when discussing dates.

Sounds too gamey and direct for campus. Here, indirect or maybe indirect-direct are the ways to go.

Again, she had no reason to give you the number. Also, leaving and coming back is bad since it leaves her with a negative impression. So the next time she sees you, she probably thinks 'Ugh, him again.'

From my experience, this never works as an opener on university no matter how unique or intentional her outfit is. At best, she will roll her eyes for a few minutes before walking away.

Again, indirect and indirect-direct work best. Also, make sure you don't sound like those people asking for donations/petitions. They love opening with "I like your x. What's your name? Give me money."

Did she laugh?

University is about calibration. Being more direct is the opposite of what you should be doing. Situational openers work better than routines for the most part.
i dont go to school here just go there strictly to meet college chicks. i want to learn how to have a more sexual vibe. what would you suggest. where are you located maybe we can be wingmen

AugusteLoves

Space Monkey
space monkey

Did she laugh?

what resources do u recommend, who do u follow