What's new

Comparing

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I just like to note if you have girl friends comparing their boyfriends previous and current ones. I had a recent chat, just a small meet up and was quite taken aback by a girl friend of mine suddenly bring up a random topic, comparing her old boyfriends to her new one and saying that he's better. I just look away at the matter, but it struck me because i dislike a certain trait of this.

Are this kind of girls great if i date them? (just asking for this kind of girls) What are your thoughts? Not being judgemental but some things cross the line though.

Zac

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Zac,

One thing you need to understand is that all girls compare their boyfriends. Some just like to say it out, others keep it in.
She told you simply because you're her friend.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with girls like this.
In fact, you should pay close attention and listen, and pick up all the reason why she likes this guy better than the other, and what she doesn't like.

To answer your question, yes. My last ex was like that. In fact, she's been telling me about all her previous bf she had when she was dating me, and have compared them. Why?
I made her tell me - it was part of deep diving ;)

Guess what I did? Thats right... I showed all the traits she liked in a man, and didn't show her any of the traits that she didn't like.

If a girl loves to talk about her past relationship, then just use that to your deep diving advantage my friend.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Light,

Light said:
Hey Zac,

One thing you need to understand is that all girls compare their boyfriends. Some just like to say it out, others keep it in.
In fact, you should pay close attention and listen, and pick up all the reason why she likes this guy better than the other, and what she doesn't like.

To answer your question, yes. My last ex was like that. In fact, she's been telling me about all her previous bf she had when she was dating me, and have compared them. Why?

Guess what I did? Thats right... I showed all the traits she liked in a man, and didn't show her any of the traits that she didn't like.

If a girl loves to talk about her past relationship, then just use that to your deep diving advantage my friend.

For me, it's a no no.. I am not saying i am judgemental. Just that i feel everyone had something to offer and it's a bit nuance and different to do that. I drop the idea of comparing girls with my friends too. You know the "locker room" talk. It's not my style.

Zac

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Light said:
Hey Zac,

Just that she can compare with her friends, no problem. Just don't do that infront of me.

Zac

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Actually from listening to my women friends I learned the no.1 thing they hated was neediness, but we all knew that already didn't we?

No.2 was men who sulked.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Flames,

Flames said:
No.2 was men who sulked.

I am far from sulking. If u were a women and i say the other girl looks better than you and say she give me better sex than you did. Wouldn't that be the same thing? :) Just my opinion.

Zac