What's new

LR 
Daygame SDL in Bangkok

Atlas IV

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Met @alexlaguma the other day in person, a blazing fast seducer who pulled a girl from day game the very same day I met him. Feeling energized (and a little competitive), I decided to go out and get my own hunt on.

Did five approaches yesterday afternoon outside a nearby metro station and in a mall, which got me three reliable numbers. I won't bother going into detail about them because they were pretty standard approaches following the day game formula, but the second one is the subject of this LR.

Approached her on the skywalk between two malls. Walking past each other, I got a very brief IOI, and so I went back, jogged slightly in front of her and opened with a direct compliment about her style, as she was wearing quite fashionable designer clothes. She was a petite Asian with long hair, decent body, tan skin, and small, well-proportioned face. A solid 8 in my book.

I assumed that she is not from around here based on her style, and she turned out to be half-Indonesian half-Dutch, here on holiday from Bali for a week. I moved her to the side, then made some silly joke which I used as excuse to lightly lay my hand on her forearm, and she briefly touched me back. This immediate compliance, and the look in her eyes, made me think that she might be ovulating and a potential SDL was on the table.

After a bit more chitchat, I made a time constraint excuse of an appointment and suggested we get a drink soon since we were both in town for only the week. She readily agreed, and we swapped numbers.

About an hour later after she responded to my icebreaker, I texted her:

"Say, are you up for a drink later? I know a cosy little cocktail lounge in ___ that I think you'll like"

She said she was keen, but only for a mocktail as she doesn't drink. So I sorted the logistics and we met at 8pm.

We arrived at the bar, which was a small, dark, intimate cocktail lounge in hipster shopping complex, and I picked a corner sofa where we could sit close. Normally I wouldn't pick such an intimate place for the first venue, but I felt like the high compliance she had shown so far meant I could escalate a little more rapidly than usual.

Here I deep dived her and she told me more of her story. I must admit I had a flash of insecurity when I found out that this girl I am seducing, who is three years younger than me, is in fact way more financially successful than me. An actual rags-to-riches story, she came from poor parents but now has an online fashion marketing business with tens of employees, and owns THREE villas in Bali. Made me think I really ought to start focusing more on professional development. I'm in a pretty comfortable place in my life right now, but I know I’m definitely capable of more.

At some point in her story, she said something about “stripping off” in a metaphorical sense, and I made a sexual joke about that then put my hand on her arm as if to say “just kidding”. She loved it, and we began some mutual hand caressing.

She also mentioned that although she doesn’t drink, she enjoys edibles. So after about 45 minutes there, I suggested we go find a dispensary (which I knew would make for a logical and easy pull). So I walked her to a place just around the corner from mine, pointing out my apartment on the way to seed the pull. We got to the weed shop, bought a 25g cookie and split it between us.

I suggested we’ll grab some drinks at 7-11, head back to mine, I’ll show her my guitar and we can wait for the edibles to kick in. She said “um, really?” I said “Yeah! Unless you wanna wait for them to kick in at a pounding night club?” (We were right next to a noisy bar). She giggled and agreed.

We got back to mine. She sat on the couch, me on the computer chair. I played a couple of tunes on my guitar. We still felt nothing from the cookie - guess it was either a bad batch or just a plain rip-off. I’m not big on weed though so I didn’t care much.

After a while I put down the guitar, went to the bathroom and came back and sat on the couch next to her. I said:
“Tell me something interesting about you.”
“What do you want to know?”
“What was your first sexual experience like?”

Then it hit me that this was the wrong question. I should have asked “what was your BEST sexual experience like”. She explained how her first boyfriend essentially drugged and raped her. Although she didn’t get emotional about it, I could sense it darkening the vibe. However, I spotted an excellent opportunity to use this as a transition into the Comfort and Trust gambit, which I think actually salvaged the seduction (@Teevster, man, I'm indebted to you…)

She also told me at one point that she isn’t into “hookup culture”, and has to spend quite a lot of time with a guy before she feels comfortable enough to have sex with him. I took this as a minor ASD reaction to me bringing up the topic of sex. I find it’s actually good when girls do this though - letting her verbalise it opens up several possible transitions into comfort-building sex talk, which ultimately allows me to disarm the ASD. It’s like a chess move I always know how to beat, and I did it this time with the aforementioned gambit. I also told her that for me, fast sex doesn't necessarily mean a superficial connection, as I've had LTRs that started from getting physical very quickly. I think this also helped with LMR prevention.

After some time, I could sense the sexual tensing ramping up, so I pulled her onto my lap and smelled her neck and hair, commenting on her perfume, milking the tension a little, before she pulled me in for a kiss. After some caressing and making out, I lifted her and carried her into the bedroom, where things proceeded smoothly without any LMR. She gave me a great BJ and then I took her. The sex was intense and really pleasurable, though I had a difficult time cumming (probably due to the edibles).

As we were lying in bed chatting after sex, she told me that this was her first time ever having sex with a guy she met the same day. I asked her why this time was different, she said:
"I don't know... I felt like I can trust you, so I thought I'd just give it a try."
;)

Takeaways:
- I say this in almost every report, but sexual prizing gambits (or 2nd gen verbals as @Skills calls them) are basically cheat codes. The Comfort and Trust gambit is one I run in basically every seduction now, and it's always been net positive, if not the very thing that disarms LMR and gets me sex.
- I think breaching the topic of her obviously traumatic first sexual encounter was incredibly risky. It ultimately worked out for me only thanks to the gambit, but would have potentially killed the vibe had I not known how to deal with it. It would be safer to approach sex talk from another angle in future (best/most exciting sexual experience, or just the useful "who has it harder in dating, men or women?" topic transition that I read from @DoWhatWorks).
- Mutual hand caressing is a really useful tool both for escalation and for gauging compliance. I became more aware of it after reading 60YOC's material, and now I'm going to make it a key part of my physical escalation.

Last edited:

alexlaguma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Love to see it bro - great work.

The sexual prizing gambit stuff is something I need to nail properly. Last time I used it on a first date I just messed up, probably mis-calibrated it and came off creepy. I think the key is to be subtle - I was probably straying into the 'bragging' territory previously. I'm gunna field test it more soon

Atlas IV

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Love to see it bro - great work.

The sexual prizing gambit stuff is something I need to nail properly. Last time I used it on a first date I just messed up, probably mis-calibrated it and came off creepy. I think the key is to be subtle - I was probably straying into the 'bragging' territory previously. I'm gunna field test it more soon
Thanks man!

Yeah I'd say stick closely to the scripts provided by Teevster in the articles at first. And don't worry about it sounding too rehearsed - in my experience girls really don't notice. Its much easier to improvise and calibrate once you've delivered them a few times and have them more or less memorized.

Stark

Space Monkey
space monkey
Approached her on the skywalk between two malls. Walking past each other, I got a very brief IOI, and so I went back, jogged slightly in front of her and opened with a direct compliment about her style

Props on piggybacking the approach off on the IOI, but I bet you were in the zone, with the prior approaches & # closes.

It's a feeling like no other - your logical brain just shuts off when you see a hottie - you don't think about angles, opener, or anything.

Your body wants to make contact with this girl who gave you that look, your muscle memory tells you she is DTF.

She also told me at one point that she isn’t into “hookup culture”, and has to spend quite a lot of time with a guy before she feels comfortable enough to have sex with him. I took this as a minor ASD reaction to me bringing up the topic of sex.
Recognizing token ASD and doing what it takes to give her the sex she craves - That's the gift a player gives to women who cross his path.

Trust and Comfort gambit - time tested tool to crack through the ASD wall

I hope you lay one of the 3 other numbers with this mojo!

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
The Comfort and Trust gambit is one I run in basically every seduction now, and it's always been net positive, if not the very thing that disarms LMR and gets me sex.
What is the Trust and Comfort gambit, could you summarize how that works?

iceberg slim

Space Monkey
space monkey
What is the Trust and Comfort gambit, could you summarize how that works?

I'd also like some details of how you applied the gambit in this situation. Nice work!

Last edited: