What's new

Deleted

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thus I strongly strongly suggest men become average to have a normal dating life and then once settled down go for career success.

Do you have examples of this working out well?

I can't imagine a practical scenario where a guy intentionally chooses to be 'average' to get a particular kind of relationship, and then strategically goes on a huge upward trajectory.

First of all, when he's young and inexperienced and average, how does he know how to compare one girl to another in terms of her compatibility with a different phase of his life he's never experienced yet? How does he know what he would want himself at that future point? He's going to be fully occupied with just making sure he can get there in the first place.

Secondly, it takes time to learn how to seduce girls, how to develop solid frame control, how to vet them for relationships, how to handle relationship phases, how to learn what you want in a relationship, and if he's supposed to remain average throughout this, that's important years of his life where he's stagnating.

And women don't like stagnant guys, as a rule. Especially if he's the sort of guy who has the innate level of ambition to be very successful, he's going to attract girls who match that type of personality, who want to back a winning horse. And they won't stick around when they see him going nowhere.

I don't see how wisdom can precede experience in this scenario.

And if a guy really wants to meet high quality wife material, regardless of whether he's flying in and out of Monaco and staying in 5 star hotels, he can do it with cold approach or strategic networking, in any environment of his choosing. It really depends on whether he thinks the investment in finding the right woman for him is worth it.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Basically everything that Will wrote and he could probably write so much more

New guys should not drop "knowledge" on the boards like this. Hell of a confusing for new members.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I kind of get it though. It's oviously easier when you have lots of women in your peer group.

I don't envy people being born rich for example. It drastically limits their options. Also, how are you going to even empathize with the daily troubles of a "normal" person working an office job if you've never had to do 9 to 5 in your life?

As a multi millionaire in my late 20s, the below is what I wish I had been told as an 18 year old.
What, if anything, would you have done different?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@gameboy but those are not mandatory to gaming women...

How about this then: economic situation is declining in Europe, or the west. People have much less time and are more focussed on survival which takes from their fundamentals, their freedom to move, their fashion, everything

Meanwhile the rich guy has all those in abundance can easily stand out.

The biggest part which is missing about what op writes is this:

the rich guy has a lot of freedom

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
The biggest part which is missing about what op writes is this:

the rich guy has a lot of freedom

Exactly. If the guy's super busy working 80-100 hour weeks, he's probably not going to be compatible with an average girl anyway. At least not the sort of girl that he probably feels like he deserves.

And if he has time to go to Monaco, he definitely has time to invest in finding the best quality women.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Lantern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I mean this gently, but OP sounds like cope "I thought money will solve all my problems, but childhood friends who just got a job are now happily married and I'm rich but have no social life."

Being rich, poor or average each has its challenges. All else equal, it's better being rich, but being average is perfectly fine. You still got to learn game, tho, if you want non-average results.

Maybe that's the point - if you never learn game it's easier for averege guys, because they just fall into their average life, which is built to supply with a girl to wife up (her quality notwhistanding). If you do learn game, it almost doesn't even matter where you fall on the poor - average - rich scale....