What's new

Resident  [Europe] Looking for city trip buddies & friends

Loverboy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys!

I live in a well-connected city in Europe and I'm looking for like-minded buddies for city trips, and possibly to build closer friendships. Let's wing together for a weekend!

About me: I'm in my early 30s and I have a strong focus on inner game. Meditation, the human condition, emotional intelligence,... these kinds of things. I spent most of my life terrified of beautiful women, I've sharpened my dating skills with online dating for years, now I only meet girls through direct approach.

Where I meet girls: mostly daygame. Street stops, public transportation, coffee shops, parks are my main territory. Occasionally at a museum or a classical music concert. Beyond the "hunt", I practice being outgoing and friendly broadly throughout the day, sparking small talk with cashiers, security agents and other service workers. At work, people know me as that friendly guy from another department.

Whom I'd like to meet
For city trips
: guys who live in a touristic city and who can approach 10-15 girls/day on a good day (or night)
For friendships: guys who strive to be fundamentally good to women and who have a generous spirit
I'm quite happy to connect with people from all levels:
* Beginners who take their growth seriously
* Experienced seducers who want to share tips & tricks
* Experts/naturals happy to be a mentor figure

Feel free to read more about me here:
* My intro message & my journal
* How I feel about direct approaching

Do you think we'd get along? Hit me up!
Loverboy

Last edited:
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take