What's new

FR++-

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FR++- because she was from a site where mutually beneficial stuff is involved though as i noticed not really, after all i reached my goal

always order girls to workplace/home as they are always late and i dont want to invest in dates at all, in fact my favourite place of meeting became the residents lounge of my home so its even free.

this report is 95% the same as my previous FR++ report but this time i just wanted to go for the kiss at my place

SCENE 1: my workplace

- paid attention not to notice her 1st
- walked to the bar district, few mins walk but i realized it is very good to ease the tnesion and get the girl used to following me

SCENE 2: bar 1

- deep diving check, i now absolutely got used to women speaking about themselves all the time not needing to say anything
- stayed for 10mins then went, multiple compliance: follow me + speak about something i wanted to hear about
- tried to ask about myself on the way but i just gave short answer and made her continue to speak

SCENE 3: bar 2

- she loved the place, sat next to me
- she was telling me things about herself i couldnt believe, basically she was open book after 30mins
- hinted her we could check my place, objected but not really

SCENE 4: bar 3

- on the way she got physical a bit, grabbed my hand & stuff
- just went in then decided we go to my place

SCENE 5: my place

- i took my shoe, she asked if she should have done, said yes
- checked out the flat then the view
- grabbed her and kissed, after a while she said it was enough (today told me a bit too aggressively, she wanted to kiss anyway)
- left, today we met again but left in an awkward mood probably over. i lost all interest, completely.

since i`ve read about having the 1st date is the biggest chance to score i just automatically lose interest in girls not willing to get laid.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
*** update: she is trying to meet but i just blow her off. thinking of telling her if she wants to give what i want we can meet otherwise forget me.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Strat-

stratvm said:
since i`ve read about having the 1st date is the biggest chance to score i just automatically lose interest in girls not willing to get laid.

You can still sleep with girls on later dates. The likelihood just declines, but then shoots back up after a certain point. It's roughly something like:

• Chance for Sex:
  • Date #1: ||||||||||
  • Date #2: ||||||||
  • Date #3: ||||||
  • Date #4: ||||
  • Date #5: |||
  • Date #6: ||
  • Date #7: |
  • Date #8: |
  • Date #9: |

... then somewhere around Date #15 or 20 or so it starts shooting back up.

Basically, the longer it goes on without sex, the less sexually she comes to view you. Until she's been dating you a LONG time, at which point then it becomes more a logical decision, like, "Well, you know what? We've been spending time together for so long... I SHOULD just get together with him!" And then it happens.

If you're not routinely getting first-date sex, you can still go for second and third dates. It can be good practice, and let you try out different strategies to make things happen.

I'd probably advise against totally writing girls off after no sex on Date #1 unless you're really busy or already have enough new women in your life that you really don't need to put time into pursuing others.

Chase