What's new

Calls & Texts  Getting out of the provider zone & back into the lover zone

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
I invited this first girl to join in my birthday celebration last Friday. (32 yo with 2 kids)

She came by herself (super high interest) and we found a table to sit at and we basically picked up where we left off after the first time we met. Getting to know each other, flirting, teasing, etc.

Throughout our time together, some of my friends would stop by and talk to us for a bit.

After a while, I led her to the dance floor so we could dance and build up the sexual tension (get more physical). It was almost closing time, so we met up with one of my friends and he took our picture, she started kissing me on the cheek & lips and we all went to her car to smoke.

My friend left us be and she drove us back to my place. After I got out she got out to kiss me and give me a hug (while her car is still running). She said that she planned on going home and we could hangout tomorrow. She accused me of pouting about it (which I wasn’t). I was a bit confused by this and had to convince her to come into my place.

She eventually turned off the car and we went inside and I showed her the art I hung up on the wall and we talked a bit more. She started kissing me again, said goodbye and left.

I was really confused by why she stayed for such a short while. I didn’t act needy, creepy or anything.

I will say in hindsight, I should’ve gave her the full tour that led to my bedroom (where my handcuffs are hanging and women always ask about them). I also should’ve sexualized the conversation more when we got to my place.

She texted me at 4am saying she had a good time and that she wanted to see me again. I suggested that we play pool at my place, which she responded that she wanted to but wanted to hangout in public a few more times first (even though she’s already been in my place).

Here’s the thread for reference:

Her: I had a really good time with you tonight. I hope I get to see you again soon 🥰 and thank you for letting me spend your birthday with you! 🎉🎂🥳😘😘😘😘😘

Me (1pm the next day): i did too & it was a fun birthday! we can def make that happen 😎 i have a great idea

Her: You do?

Me: yeah, i give you a pool lesson while we watch the game

Her: I want to but I do want to hang out in public a few times first.

Me (Fucked up here): that’s fine, we can go for a nice walk downtown

No response, so I waited a day and send her the 👀 ping this morning.

She responded to my ping with the following:

She responded to my ping with the following:

Her: 👀

Me: after the other night im convinced you might be black

Her: Why’s that? Lmao

Me: those sexy dance moves, most women can’t keep up w me

Her: Haha they can’t huh?

Me: not when my secret song is on lol

Her: What’s your secret song?

Me (Her response time went from short to long here): take a guess

Her: I don’t even remember. I knew it was all like Bad Bunny and stuff

Me: nah they didn’t play it, it’s a certain dance i’ll teach you when we hangout

Her: What song is it?

Me: i’ll tell you in person, it’s a secret

Her: You’re just looking for an excuse to see me again 😉

Me: let’s not get too ahead of ourselves.. how’s life in (girls name) world?

Her: I’m grabbing some lunch right now with my bestie then I have to go home and edit a bunch of stuff

Her: What about you?

Me: pretty chill morning, trust i know all about the content creator grind

Me: im wfh today & getting some things together for my podcast later this evening

Her: Oh dang busy day! Have you ever messed around with Kratom?

Me: i did yrs ago, feels like you’re floating, i assume you’re wanting a firsthand experience

Her: I got some today, just curious about it bc I’ve never fucked around with it before

Me: if they’re the pills 2-3 should get you right, mix it w some tree & you’ll be on cloud 9

Her: Thank you! I’m excited
(I “liked” her message but didn’t respond)

I’m having a hard time keeping the conversation flirty and breaking out of that initial chasing dynamic (and provider lane). I’m thinking of waiting a couple days, then just calling her to invite her over for a movie/pool/cook (since I can flirt & tease better on the phone - I’ll also overthink less).

What are your thoughts on how to go about this?

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Dragonetti

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're going to want to meet up sooner rather than later, so hit her up and ask her to go grab a drink with you.

If she's busy, suggest another day like "Thursday's good for me, how about you?"

If she's into you, she'll agree to another day. If she's not, she'll be vague and you'll want to move on.

In the meantime, up your abundance. Date and sleep with other women. Get out there and start talking to people, flirting with women, and building your confidence. You'll need that for when she comes over.

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
You're going to want to meet up sooner rather than later, so hit her up and ask her to go grab a drink with you.

If she's busy, suggest another day like "Thursday's good for me, how about you?"

If she's into you, she'll agree to another day. If she's not, she'll be vague and you'll want to move on.

In the meantime, up your abundance. Date and sleep with other women. Get out there and start talking to people, flirting with women, and building your confidence. You'll need that for when she comes over.
When we met up for my birthday, we grabbed drinks at the bar. I was thinking of going to the park (close to my place) this weekend.