What's new

Girl attracted but super busy - feels like I’m begging for a date

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
same girl from this FR (Its short but important for context)

TLDR:

(This was all 2 weeks ago now)
  • She was into me and compliant from the jump

• Shes has very conservative values and is feminine.

• She runs a hair business and works every day of the week, very busy woman with lots of money.

• Got put in the boyfriend category so I decided to do date compression

• Sexual frame is not that good atm, she brought up being a christian and trying to resist sex. I didnt reframe it well and just skipped past it. I plan to reframe in person

• I’m definitely in the boyfriend category so I’m doing date compression (3-4 dates as fast as possible)

• We went on 2 dates in 2 days back to back (She had 3 rare free days in a row) both went good.

• I may have missed a window on day #3. She was happy and compliant over text on the 3rd day, but I decided to wait a before planning another date because I didnt want to be too eager.
  • Now I regret it because now its like she has no free time now.

• Now I’m trying to plan a 3rd. We’ve been texting since but momentum feels slowed.

Latest texts:

Dont really like how “up in the air” her texts feel. Especially with the “maybe” at the end. I might be overreacting tho.

Is how busy she is just lack of compliance or what? I know its genuine but at the same time if compliance was high enough she could squeeze me in somewhere.

I’m faking me being busy a little bit lol.

I really regret missing that escalation window on her 3rd day off because now its taking a while to get another free day, we’re running out of things to text about, and momentum feels slow.

Shes still compliant but not as forward if you get me. Doesnt feel like shes chasing as much anymore

A similar sequence of texts happened this week and we ended up not doing anything because of her schedule.

I don’t want to just ghost either or BIHC because I’d actually like to have her as a gf. We’ve already gone on 2 dates and I feel if I reframe sex well in person I can get it.

Whats the best course of action?

Last edited:
a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I don’t want to just ghost either because I’d actually like to have her as a gf
slow your roll bud..how do you know she’s worthy of the title?

rule to live by: the longer it takes to seduce a girl, the less effort you put in

ball in her court. find some other chicks that don’t take as long. if she circles back, pussy in hand, take it. if not - oh well.

Last edited:

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
slow your roll bud..how do you know she’s worthy of the title?

True cant be too hasty.

I did see a lot of good qualities tho:

- Auto Invests without me asking
- Ambitious and driven
- Feminine
- Conservative

Its my first time even really evaluating a girl for a relationship so the qualities caught my attention.

But I guess I do need to have sex with her to see if that stuff still holds up…

rule to live by: the longer it takes to seduce a girl, the less effort you put in

ball in her court. find some other chicks that don’t take as long. if she circles back pussy in hand take it, if not - oh well.

Understood

If this next round of texting doesnt end in a date I’ll just BIHC it. I cant even do Sunday 7pm. And from what she just said M, T, W, R, are all busy.

Plans that are made for farther than that rarely amount to anything.

Should I still try and set this date or do I BIHC it? She sounds kind of “up in the air” with the texts anyway (“maybe” tomorrow).

Last edited: