What's new

girl threw herself on me then she did not feel chemistry

throw

Space Monkey
space monkey
Happy to be back! :)

Basically, how would you try to turn around situation in which girl will go for a passionate kiss and after it she tell you she doesn't feel chemistry and was thinking you are afraid to kiss her?
It's 2 days after it.
Impossible, but, let's please try it.

Matched her on Tinder, we are both around 30

context
agreed on date few days before, after confirmation, she asked some casual questions, I replied ,she did not reply for 2 days.
So day before still no answer.
In day of date, lunch time, she checked in, apologized and asked if its deal still up
I was super busy and not in a mood, was not sure if I will push myself and go or no
later she sent disappointed something I guess today nothing.

After work, on last moment, evening I texted her and made it make it work
We went straight to bar (the plans was originally coffee -> bar -> walk her home and either lay or kiss)

Date
had great energy from start, lot of touches, set next to each other, I liked her, she liked me
after cca hour, moved to another bar, very easy to move her
she was trying to create a romantic scenario, on cigarette outside was looking at me seductive, creating opportunities for a kiss, asking me to go with her on cigarette multiple times
Then bar was closing, I told her it was long week and night,lets finish it, I will gladly walk you home
she was looking positive with it but pushed for another bar (we were 7 FUCKING drinks in)
I super enjoyed her company, was not calibrated, tired from whole week, agreed
All went even better and better, another cigarette, deepd dive, eyes locked in multiple times

THE KISS
We went back to bar, sit alone in sofa, she threw herself at me and started kissing me
we kissed passionately for about 20 seconds, I tried to take position over her (be more dominant)
barman stopped us with drinks
then she asked me, with disappointed voice, if I felt chemistry?
she did not

then we kissed few more times but no success
Rest of the night and
she apologized and told me she did not feel chemistry
that she doesn't feel anyone, I told her it is ok
she told me she does not understand why since I am pretty and good and etc. (i felt like a nice guy)
I told her dont blame yourself,
she then told me I was afraid to kiss her and I told her that no, that I was waiting in front of her house and jokingly told her that kissing is my job
she did not buy it
i was not afraid to kiss her, but it was pretty playful date and also I have bad experiences with it in bars:

she did not buy it
and here comes the biggest issue, I was explaining it why and completely went from seducer to bf
I told her that I do it my way and that I used to go for sex on first date and that all my GFs had it like this with me
was trying to be cool about it, and to be honest I was but I was going hail mary

Then she told me she will help me :) but that she really does not feel it
then she told me I can go on join to her place but we are friends :) I told her not thats cute but I will walk you to your place
VIBE totally gone, I lost her, it was at least 3am but infront of her house I decided to go to her place
we have long conversation about some deep topics, I felt friendzoned, so I did some disagreements about her opinions
(e.g. she is still friends with ex with which she broke up years ago, he is in different state), I made pretty assertive statement and told her that we are lucky it did not
and than I told her I need to go, she did not wanted I saw it but there was no way of turning it around.
She mentioned multiple times she hopes I will be fine.
When I left I told her it was very nice date and that I will have great memories but I would not be good boyfriend to her.
After 15 minutes (so around 4:00 am) she send me text:
I hope you got home safely
thank you for tonight :) it was great and you are a really great gentleman
hats off
I hope you are doing well
good night

I send her that evening:
hi model
I'm fine ;) I hope you are too.
I'm glad you liked it
I had a good time with you last night, you are something else;)

she replied in hour:
haha like what something else?:D:D
I am also fine but hangover

END
The amount of mistakes impossible to count however: how would you try to turn it around?
She was attracted to me. I believe the kiss failed because I was really not pushing it sexually (I was, but not enough) and possibly autorejection?
Then I fucked up by explaining myself and also the whole time at her place.

Is it auto rejection or I was failed lover?

Last edited:
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How many girls have you kissed before? The first couple of times I just sucked at it. Then I got pretty good, but it did need some practice.

When the chemistry is not there though, it just sucks. Better to find someone else with whom it works.

It's impossible to teach kissing in a comment on a forum, but the following stood out to me:

we kissed passionately for about 20 seconds, I tried to take position over her (be more dominant)
Being dominant is not something I ever think about while kissing It is more like a dance but without rules. Do what feels good, find out what your partner likes, and do more of that.

then she asked me, with disappointed voice, if I felt chemistry?
she did not
Well... did you?

throw

Space Monkey
space monkey
How many girls have you kissed before? The first couple of times I just sucked at it. Then I got pretty good, but it did need some practice.
lets say cca 15. No kissing this year. Have mixed results.
Being dominant is not something I ever think about while kissing It is more like a dance but without rules. Do what feels good, find out what your partner likes, and do more of that.
I agree
my reasoning was to take lead
Well... did you?
to be honest no, it was not on my terms but it was not bad
//edit..I actually enjoy it

Honestly, thinking about calling her tomorrow and proposing low pressure date, some beer and billiard on weekend

throw

Space Monkey
space monkey
UPDATE

5 days after date(4 days after last text from her, middle of the week) I called her, she did not pick up
Hour later I sent her msg which I would sum up: hope you are doing well, sorry for not replying was busy hope you are having easier week then me, btw, was trying to call you. Had nice and funny memories on our last date, we are great at interrupting each other. Let's go together for a beer and more interrupting
Not even "seen"

No answer, she went for quick family trip (i saw also in tinder0 Week later, she sent me text msg apologies for now seeing my texts, she said i sum it up nicely and that she will gladly go out with me If i still want.

Haha, If I have to guess, my value is "not sexy but yeah lets give it a shot". Let's see, I can't this week, will keep you updated, not sure how to approach it.