What's new

FR 
Girl with tuberculosis. Safe to proceed?

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We met with this girl that I had approached during the night around my area, we had talked for 1-2 minutes and had exchanged numbers. We had an interesting conversation via texting, I was calling her my bunny and she was saying we live in the Beverly area, we discovered we live very close and started calling each other neighbors, so I invited her for tea and cookies.

Long story short she agreed and we went for the adult version of it, a beer at a local bar. After arriving and meeting with her, we sat at a bunch for a bit since she was finishing a can of prosecco. For some reason she looked familiar, and soon enough she asked me if I talked to her 2 days ago.

That's when I realised I had reapproached her, and she had rejected me, with neither of us figuring out the other was the person they had planned a date with. She asked me if I do that usually, I told her yes if I find an interesting woman I do, and I felt this more or less solved it.

What wasn't good is that the day she had rejected me I had felt like dodging a bullet. The reason is her vibe, I couldn't really say what it was but it was feeling very off when talking to her up close. And I had also felt that in our first meeting, thinking then that ok it's just night and she is probably drunk from a bar.

But when we met today she told me she had already drank 3 cans of prosecco, because now that she has free time from work she tries to forget about the daily problems. I knew she had 2 kids, and one of the reasons we met today was that the father had the kids and she was free, but this was the tip of iceberg.

After a bit she told me she has serious health issues and is in antibiotics until the end of the year. I asked her and she said she caught tuberculosis from her Ecuadorian ex boyfriend, she has had 2 surgeries in the lungs due to that, and now she feels tired all the time. And of course that she wants to be open about all that with people she meets.

At least this explained her whole vibe, because it did feel slow, like she was lost in space a bit. She told me she had studied law as well, and is now working for a consulting company, and I was thinking how did your life end up like this.

She assured me that I cannot catch tuberculosis around her, but honestly it had started feeling so off-putting, I was thinking if it is worth it to risk anything so serious just for some sex.

She finished her prosecco and we went to the bar, she took water and paid for my beer, but throughout this time I was taking quick glances at my phone checking how you can catch tuberculosis.

We sat down and started talking, at some huge armchairs fairly far from each other. I think I felt a bit distant, but was still trying to set some frames, because I was thinking maybe she is saying the truth and there is nothing to worry about. From what she said she is living her life normally and meeting people, she had another ex they broke up last week that she talked about, so clearly she is not transmitting it everywhere.

She basically told me she is tired of relationships and is more in a single phase of enjoying life, we agreed on this, she even called me young and sexy at some point, that I feel more masculine than her ex, in general she was feeling pretty into me, but I wasn't sure how much of a risk I would be taking by pulling her.

So I think I came off pretty distracted at some points, thinking about her and her issue and not paying attention to some of her stories from work for example. But I wasn't completely uninterested, since she was kinda attractive, and I was trying to keep things open. All this mix I feel made her chase a bit which was interesting to see and realise how I come off when I show too much undeserved interest to women.

We finished the drinks, yes drinks as she opened another can of prosecco after finishing the water, and started walking home. I had decided not to do something tonight to think things through first. I told her that I have an interview tomorrow, which is true and at least I'll have a bit more time to prepare now, and we can see for another time.

She told me that she has some weekends free when the father takes the kids and she likes meeting people or inviting them at home. Exactly before we parted ways she said that we if I ever want we can go with the boat to the lake.

In general she felt really worn out, if you told me that she is a whore that is being taken advantage of men every day I would believe you, that's the kind of troubled vibe she was giving off, no way I would guess she has a respectable job in a big company.

Still attractive physically though in her way, and open for sex, so it was tempting, but I really don't know if I want to get into this, mostly for the disease. If anyone here has experience with tuberculosis, to tell me if it's totally safe to go with a girl that has it and is in antibiotic treatment, please let me know.

Apart from that, the most interesting thing was by far to see how it feels to be unsure about the person you are out with, making them basically chase your attention. Very strange for me as it almost never happens unless the girl has a serious issue like that.

I'm sure it has happened a lot though with women that never want to see me again, seeing how needy for them I act. So it's good to maybe take some technical aspects of it and apply them.

The only thing I'm thinking is that with most women, if they are normal and cute, I'm down for sex pretty much straight away, and the rest is about how to get that. So I'm thinking maybe I should have higher standards even if I mainly go for sex. And grilling women more especially if they are very hot, about all kinds of things, seeming unsure if they can be qualified to be a partner of mine in any form can be used towards that.

It does need quite some outcome independence though. To really act like someone that wouldn't care if this hot girl would sleep with him, since he can find another equally hot and way more compatible one. Until I naturally get there, I can at least approach it technically.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake