What's new

Girls with their Mother

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I was buying books on campus and standing in the checkout line in front of me was a BEEEAAUUTTIFUL girl. She was also wearing tight yoga pants or some kind of gym workout tights...i'll just say yoga pants. But her ass was amazing looking. (I'm more of an ass guy)
To get to my point, I had made eye contact with her and I was just about to speak but I noticed she was standing in line with her mother.
Any experienced guys know how to handle that? I've always wondered this. Do you perhaps flatter the mother by saying she looks like the daughter's sister or is that too try hard?

I'm just hoping I see this girl again when classes start.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wes said:
Today I was buying books on campus and standing in the checkout line in front of me was a BEEEAAUUTTIFUL girl. She was also wearing tight yoga pants or some kind of gym workout tights...i'll just say yoga pants. But her ass was amazing looking. (I'm more of an ass guy)
To get to my point, I had made eye contact with her and I was just about to speak but I noticed she was standing in line with her mother.
Any experienced guys know how to handle that? I've always wondered this. Do you perhaps flatter the mother by saying she looks like the daughter's sister or is that too try hard?

Some of the most promising pick ups happened when a girl was with her mom. It shows confidence and that you're determined to get what you want. You can even go cheesy but come off as classy!

Me: "Wow, you've both got an amazing style."
Mom and daughter introduce each other
Me: "That's your daughter, she turned out great. I'm Dave."

That simple, take steps this is actually a sample conversation I use to run at grocery stores before being in a committed relationship with my current girlfriend.

Dave

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Funny this topic should come up, because I work in a grocery store and am constantly getting the mother/daughter combo, and actually get a ton of the daughters looking my way pretty frequently. However, I don't think, as smooth as it is, that I want to use Dave's method on customer's while at work, that's a big red flag if they take it wrong.

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just_Dave said:
Wes said:

Some of the most promising pick ups happened when a girl was with her mom. It shows confidence and that you're determined to get what you want. You can even go cheesy but come off as classy!

Me: "Wow, you've both got an amazing style."
Mom and daughter introduce each other
Me: "That's your daughter, she turned out great. I'm Dave."

That simple, take steps this is actually a sample conversation I use to run at grocery stores before being in a committed relationship with my current girlfriend.

Dave
Thanks man, I just wanted to see if that comes off too cheesy or it was okay.
It's unfortunate that the majority of girls I see are never alone. Chase has a post about talking to women around their friends but I don't think the same applies for their mothers(much worse their dad)
Thanks again

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Brentwoodbam said:
Funny this topic should come up, because I work in a grocery store and am constantly getting the mother/daughter combo, and actually get a ton of the daughters looking my way pretty frequently. However, I don't think, as smooth as it is, that I want to use Dave's method on customer's while at work, that's a big red flag if they take it wrong.
Yes I can imagine it looks really creepy

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wes said:
Brentwoodbam said:

Right to clarify, my model shouldn't be used if you actually work at the grocery store. I've managed to get girls numbers in front of both parents. Although it happened at a slower pace because you're working through "social circle" at that point. Instead just be normal as if she's a friend from school. Just don't go over the top with this.

Dave: "Hey, where do you go to school?"
Her: Shaker Heights, why?
Dave: "Oh you looked like this girl I knew"
Her: "Is that bad"
Dave: "Not at all, *covers nametag* I'm Dave
Her: I'm Jane

You end the conversation from there because next time you can take this approach

Dave: Hey Jane, shopping again?
Jane: Yeah how's life?
Dave: Pretty good, just working. Doing anything fun this weekend?
Jane: Yeah seeing *blank movie* with friends.
Dave: Sweet, I wanted to see that take my number so you can text me how it is.
Jane: Okay sure

Now she's has your number and a reason to text. To her parents if they're just think you want to know about the movie.

The next time, let's say she didn't text

Jane: Hey Dave
Dave: Oh hey Jane, never got your text about the movie.
Jane: Oh yeah, maybe you should have had my number.
Dave: Alright, write it down for me. I can't have my phone out in front of my manager
Jane writes down the number, you're in the clear.

You can go faster depending on the situation and if you can tell she's interested. Don't over text and all that other good stuff. You don't want to the stalker grocery bagger guy.

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just_Dave said:
Wes said:
Brentwoodbam said:

Right to clarify, my model shouldn't be used if you actually work at the grocery store. I've managed to get girls numbers in front of both parents. Although it happened at a slower pace because you're working through "social circle" at that point. Instead just be normal as if she's a friend from school. Just don't go over the top with this.

Dave: "Hey, where do you go to school?"
Her: Shaker Heights, why?
Dave: "Oh you looked like this girl I knew"
Her: "Is that bad"
Dave: "Not at all, *covers nametag* I'm Dave
Her: I'm Jane

You end the conversation from there because next time you can take this approach

Dave: Hey Jane, shopping again?
Jane: Yeah how's life?
Dave: Pretty good, just working. Doing anything fun this weekend?
Jane: Yeah seeing *blank movie* with friends.
Dave: Sweet, I wanted to see that take my number so you can text me how it is.
Jane: Okay sure

Now she's has your number and a reason to text. To her parents if they're just think you want to know about the movie.

The next time, let's say she didn't text

Jane: Hey Dave
Dave: Oh hey Jane, never got your text about the movie.
Jane: Oh yeah, maybe you should have had my number.
Dave: Alright, write it down for me. I can't have my phone out in front of my manager
Jane writes down the number, you're in the clear.

You can go faster depending on the situation and if you can tell she's interested. Don't over text and all that other good stuff. You don't want to the stalker grocery bagger guy.

Ohh okay I understand. basically approach as if you already know her so the parents don't think you're a random creep hitting on their precious daughter. Thanks man!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Wes,

In general, I think you would just want to avoid pursuing girls who happen to be out with their moms.

There are a couple of reasons for this:

1) You can't really put on your sexy vibe and actually attempt to seduce a daughter in front of her mother. It just won't fly.

2) Although what Dave mentioned can work, you are also strongly pushing yourself immediately into boyfriend material right off the bat. You are being friendly (not sexy), you are already meeting her mother (ill-advised), and your logistics for moving her and creating investment are extremely limited (if not completely impossible).

3) This can lead to the dangerous "Can't Stop Thinking About Her" situation that we've all come to know on this website.

So be careful with this one, Wes. I would stick to picking up girls who are not with their parents!

Cheers,

Franco

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good advice Franco!
After explaing that it doesn't really seem worth it now. At the same time it was nice to know that this can be done.
Thanks to everyone who answered.