What's new

GirlsChase blocked in certain countries?

Atlas IV

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm at a Starbucks in Spain, and I can't access either GirlsChase or SkilledSeducer via the WiFi. It works with my mobile internet though.

Super weird, this is the first time I've ever encountered this. I'm surprised that the Starbucks SJW censors even know about the forum lol. Has anyone found it blocked anywhere else?

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Atlas IV,

Do you get a "Sucuri Firewall" message?

If so, that's the proxy we use. It's been a little overzealous lately... but mostly just VPN IP addresses getting blocked.

If not, I have heard of certain ISPs blocking, e.g., adult content.

It's my understanding that GirlsChase.com is considered 'adult' by Google, and if GC is, SS likely is as well.

The ISP the Spanish Starbucks is using might be blocking websites flagged as being certain types of content.

Chase

Atlas IV

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Atlas IV,

Do you get a "Sucuri Firewall" message?

If so, that's the proxy we use. It's been a little overzealous lately... but mostly just VPN IP addresses getting blocked.

If not, I have heard of certain ISPs blocking, e.g., adult content.

It's my understanding that GirlsChase.com is considered 'adult' by Google, and if GC is, SS likely is as well.

The ISP the Spanish Starbucks is using might be blocking websites flagged as being certain types of content.

Chase
Just "the page could not be loaded", I'm guessing it's some software that filters adult content. Never had problems at Starbucks in any other countries though, so maybe it's just Spain

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No he is right certain countries block girlschase. Use another browser like opera and switch vpn on.

Ah wait I misread. Perhaps the vpn trick still helps with the firewall?