What's new

Good Philly Spots!?!?

Illflyers28

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wondering if anyone is from, near, or been to Philly and knows the whereabouts of some good spots to meet people specifically women? I wanna go out stag this coming up weekend to get out of my boring town. I was thinking center city would be filled with more women, but I'm not sure that's why I need your help!

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was just there summer and took some killer photo shots. Head downtown this some really nice street strips in that area filled with bars and hotels. ;) The girls there are amazing and you'll see them running everywhere, maybe more or less depending on their weather right now. The lake and river area is really beautiful too. It's a huge city, avoid the run down areas for certain for crime and unless your traveling with someone who knows the area it could be trouble. I don't know names, but I can tell you actual downtown by city hall and that area will be your best bet.

Illflyers28

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Ill definitely give city hall area a try.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Illflyers28 said:
Hey Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Ill definitely give city hall area a try.

No worries man, I'm not sure if you ever been there but the whole city is huge. You'll see tons of art down there, it's a great opener to get a girls opinion on stuff too. I'm sure you could actually search hot spots in philly on google as well.

Illflyers28

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah Dave I actually like 30 minutes from center city in the suburbs. Unfortunately I don't know the city very well. I've been there plenty of times, I just never really payed attention for it was driving through to the Nj shore or to visit a friend in center city where we just stayed in an apartment. Just wanted to know where the best place to meet women would be in Philly like west Philly, south Philly, center city, or north Philly. Probably not north I know that's the real bad part. Anyways thanks a lot for the replies, I will give city hall a try no doubt. If anyone has any specific bars, clubs, restaurants, or hangouts let me know please.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Forget if it's Walnut or Chestnut street that's supposed to be the happening part of town in Philly for nightlife. Been a little while since I went out there.

In any event, check Yelp.com. If you want the most reliable pickup spots, look for electronic / house / trance music venues, and if you see any big nightclubs that have lots of reviews from girls exclaiming, "Oh my God, I LOVE this place! Go here NOW!" definitely don't go there, because women react that way about venues that are very dance marathons and very anti-pickup. Girls love them because they get tons of free attention and validation in them - which is why they react the way they do in the reviews sections. Look for the laid back places more conducive to conversation and seduction, unless you want to work on your rapid escalation dance floor game (though that's often harder to pull with - higher chance of touching fast, lower chance of intimacy later on down the line).

Chase