What's new

Hard to get same night lay in college

barneystin

Rookie
Rookie
Just started learning game at the beginning of the year and resumed this semester for my senior year. The girls i’ve gotten with so far in college, before i learned game, have been through social circle. these situations were completely spontaneous and just happened when i ended up alone with these girls

however, since learning game, i’ve been trying to be more intentional. outside of college, i’m pretty decent at cold approaching during the day and getting numbers at night. But ive come to realize that most numbers at night flake so i’ve been targeting same night lays.

so my dilemma is twofold:
1. how do i move girls off the dance floor/isolate them for conversation:
most girls in college hang around the dance floors. i’m pretty bad at dance floors so i try to move girls off the dance floor when i get a conversation going. However they always refuse because they have to stay with/watch their friends
2. how do i deal with the noise in bars/clubs? i go to a large college in a college town and most of the bars/clubs have music on full blast. i’ve tried hard to find quieter venues but no luck. is there anything i can do here?

also, just to clarify:
is college game just a slow process of building social connections and a circle and capitalizing on those connections when the opportunities arrive? “farming vs hunting” is how todd v compared college game to regular cold approach

i’m considering just waiting till i graduate to fully work on my game since cold approach doesn’t seem to work as much in college and most of my social circle has graduated

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't do night game, but I do game on university. Here's the important question: are you in a closed college town or a large commuter campus?

In general, you want to move more cautiously and foster relations as some students are busy (ex. Midterms) and bad relations can backfire (ex. Group projects, accusations). So yes, it is more like farming. Cold approaches do work, but calibration is needed.