What's new

How Do I Deal With My Sexual Needs?

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have never had sex before. But I keep thinking about sex all the time. So how do I deal with this sexual energy? How do I be sexual if I'm not going to have sex anytime soon? I ask this because this sexual energy has to come out somewhere.

James D

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey bro, why aren't you having sex?

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey bro, why aren't you having sex?
Don't leave my house a lot. Second, need a lot more exposure to a fuckton more girls. Third, most of the women I know have boyfriends. Fourth, it is really hard to find women to have sex with in my experience.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

James D

Modern Human
Modern Human
Don't leave my house a lot. Second, need a lot more exposure to a fuckton more girls. Third, most of the women I know have boyfriends. Fourth, it is really hard to find women to have sex with in my experience.
Oh I see.

Is that a situation you wanna change?

Having seen you on the forum over the years, I'm a bit surprised to learn you're a virgin.

I was wondering if it was by choice or not.

To deal with sexual needs other than having sex, I've found heavy lifting to work best.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh I see.

Is that a situation you wanna change?

Having seen you on the forum over the years, I'm a bit surprised to learn you're a virgin.

I was wondering if it was by choice or not.

To deal with sexual needs other than having sex, I've found heavy lifting to work best.
Yes I want to change that situation.

I thought about telling girls that it was by choice, but that was a long time ago. No it was not by choice.

Yeah I want to do heavy lifting. Need to bulk up and get in better shape.