What's new

How Do I Get A Woman Emotionally Thinking About Sex?

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For many years, I have said some stupid things to women about sex. Years ago, Eternity told me in my first Field Report that I need to put women in emotional mode and not in interviewer mode, and I realized that I sucked at being emotional. Not just with women, but with my own emotions too. No More Mr. Nice Guy says that Nice Guys suck with emotions, their own and everyone else's. I also feel awkward around attractive women, all the time. So what I want to ask is: How do I bring up the idea of sex to women that I want to have sex with? Because I imagine that telling a girl "oh I am having dirty thoughts about you right now" is just wrong.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How do I bring up the idea of sex to women that I want to have sex with?

You could bring up specific topics that have to do with sex and intimacy. These are called seduction-oriented topics (SOTs).

Theres a lot of info about SOTs in this forum. An example is to talk first about traveling, then about meeting new ppl, then about how hard it is to meet someone meaningful, and then about the importance of connection for any kind of relationship, be it friendship, romance or sex. And then u can make the point that even in ONSs u need a bit of connection, in order to feel safe and trust the other person.

I think the keys are:

1) to make a smooth transition from whatever ure talking about at one moment (eg. traveling) to the SOT (its not hard to do once u pull it off a few times, also because SOTs are in fact one of the things ppl love talking about the most);

2) to own it, meaning u have to be able to talk about all of this stuff comfortably;

3) to be a good conversationalist and be able to easily switch between SOTs and non-SOTs, as there are multiple reasons why u dont wanna fixate on one topic for an entire convo.

AugusteLoves

Rookie
Rookie
idk bruh but my ex helped me overcome some of this cuz i would dirty talk to her and say the most horrible things and she loved it helped her orgasm harder