What's new

Socializing  How to Manage Resentment towards Girls when you are having rough $$ tough times?

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m curious as how someone would manage growing resentment towards girls he desires when he is hitting rough and tough $financial times?
I read and agree with the Article about not being a bitter guy. And in my experience - it is easy for a lot of people to become that “bitter guy.”

This is however is slightly different.
I feel I’m not the only one who experiences this, or has, especially being in that Intermediate to Beginner Level of Game, that is still struggling with consistent date and sex results… (If I am unique, then you can study me as some kinda Freud, or Jung style Psychological specimen!)

Let me explain my current situation to paint a picture of where this Resentment is coming from:

First, the only 3 real approaches in the last 4 weeks!
WHY, as I’ll explain below - I’m not in any real position to go out, or take a girl out right now, which is very frustrating and painful…
(Now, there were 2 other half-ass approaches - the Australian Girl at whole foods with no bra or panties under a thin denim sun dress wearing a virus mask, and the young hipster waitress at Swinger’s Diner…)

The High-End Model at Pavilions (Grocery Store) in West Hollywood, Friday afternoon…

I couldn’t help myself with this one. I was getting some sports drinks at this grocery store in West Hollywood. I passed by her twice as she was shopping. She was very tall wearing this designer torn-sleeve white t-shirt with the Rolling Stone Lips & Tongue right where her large natural breasts were - get the joke - “Lick my Breasts,” is what she was saying fashion wise… although I didn’t bring that up in the approach. Maybe if I were in the set longer I would’ve used it as good tease or sex frame. She also had these 70’s “front butt jeans” that every chick is wearing now. Ya know, they button up at the stomach and have that sagging ass fit…

Anyway, I avoided approaching her at first because of FEAR it might actually work, and like I said, I really can’t even do a fucking Coffee right now, unless it’s a job interview or something…

I accidentally left my wallet in the car, and when I went back into the store to pay for my stuff, I said Fuck It, I’ll approach her regardless of my current situation - because I didn’t want to beat myself up later about NOT approaching her, like I had two other exotically attractive girls earlier that day…

I opened her with - “Hey, I really can’t help myself, but you so totally fit the stereotype of someone who works in the fashion industry…I had to come over and find out more about you…” She lit up, and actually blushed. She said “Well, I’m not in fashion, but I am a model, I’m repped by Natural Models…” I shrugged and commented a real “time constraint, as I continued the conversation.”

Now - I don’t who Natural Models is and didn’t fall into the professional frame I guess she is use to meeting strangers with. I do know of Whilimena, and The Ford Agency, but frankly I don’t give a shit when girls throw this out because it has no relevance to what I want to experience with them. I guess it is a Value thing though for them or something…

Anyway - I told her that I knew she was a model because I do photography, but that I actually do Theatrical Portraits more with actresses than models, because the actresses and I create a whole story, character, motivation etcetera, and that most models, can’t and don’t really stand. Models just want to look good , and be shot…

Side note - “Spray n’ pray” my olde skool Portrait Photography teacher calls it - where you shoot hundreds of images and “pray” that a couple are good, vs composing a shot like a Fancy Director would - Kubrick was a famous Photographer before he became an iconic director!

Anyway, I asked her if she had any cool projects going on and she said she just got back from Europe. I said “Ohhh from a shoot?” And she replied “WE went on vacation in Madrid…”

NOW WE, know what WE means when a girl says it - It’s the “Boyfriend Bomb”
C/O Demetri Martin: https://youtu.be/JMrNtQqE4aw?si=ANcMjDLTUQ9IQSeJ

Yeah so I said - “Oh, you and your friends went to Madrid?” She politely responded “My Boyfriend and I,” I nodded cool, and kept going, “And you travel to Los Angeles a lot for work? We bantered - she lives in Los Angeles but is from Indiana…

This is where it got interesting. See one of my THREE “One Special Girl/s” is a successful Actress who I shot several times with - Frankly some of my best portrait stuff, and she is from Indiana, and she had this real crush on me because I was quote “A real guy,” because I’m from Colorado, and I guess she has a hard time meeting, and finding “real guys…” Whatever that means. (She had a 2 year boyfriend at the time, who she kept telling me was a UFC MMA Guy, to the point where I was like - “That’s great he’s an MMA Guy, I’m not going to fight your boyfriend,” gave her a look, and basically shut her down about him. There is a bigger issue about my experience with Her and the other TWO “One Special Girl/s” that I would like to ask and go over in another post, but I guess you aren’t supposed to ask or talk about the “One Special Girl/s)

So, I told The Model about the crush part of the Actress who is also from Indiana, and then I segued into my photography by having her google me (WITHOUT any intent on pitching to shoot her!). So, she first asked for IG. I told her I have IG but I don’t really use it and am going to have someone manage it for me business wise very soon - which is true once my financial situation improves. So she gave me her phone and I pulled up my page with the Actress from Indiana, and The Model blushed again saying - “wow, these are great…” And then I basically left it there saying - “I really have to go, but it was cool meeting you. Good luck with the Modeling. You got my site to enjoy…” And I left her as she had this mystified positive look on her face...

Now I could have stayed in Set longer with her, possibly, and she seemed open to that - but I’ll explain why I took off below. And like I said, if I stayed in Set longer, I could have easily used her t-shirt as a Sex-Frame, teasing her about how forward it is. How we just met… what it alludes to… “lips, tongue, chest area…“ Etc.

Now this chick is a Billboard Versace/Gucci Model. A front page chick. Makes the REAL $Money as a Model. Not a Barista who does a $150 gig of her feet for Patreon, or Bent Box… I don’t remember her name cuz, there’s no reason to. I’m not sure if it is okay with the forum rules to let the group know who she is, if I do come across one of her Billboards, or Ads since she is kind-of a public figure. (I’m not exactly looking though.) She’s not an option cause of the “Boyfriend Bomb.”

But I am curious, if I met and threw Game to a public figure like Brie Larson somewhere here in Los Angeles (who is one of my Fantasy Sex List girls, although I don’t care-much for her premature facelift, and obvious nose-job) would I be able to say it was her or not…

It’s not a big deal…

The Second Girl was at the same Pavilions last Sunday. I did that looping around and debate in my head as whether to approach or not. Finally I said Fuck It when that Gut Feeling came up, and that little voice in my head said - You Gotta Approach her Dude!. She was tall, wearing these oversized Black Rimmed glasses, and an oversized retro black t-shit with NASA on it - hiding a seriously awesome body. It was complemented by tan leggings, and was her Sunday outta bed look. She reminded me A LOT like a young Nicole Kidman - think “Dead Calm” her first Film…

I opened with - “Hey, I gotta say that you have this total understated Girl Next Door look, but that in a different context you could totally be a diva…” She blushed.

Turned out she was Russian. Told her how Russian Girls usually aren’t that friendly, but Eastern European girls are, and that Russian Girls are spooked by Gregarious Americans like Me. She gave me a look and said - “I like Gregarious Americans…”

She was a Stock Broker. I teased her about being a “Hot Nerd” which she began qualifying herself to me - “Hott, well, I don’t know…Nerd, well I’m not sure…” It was really cute seeing her qualify herself…

At one point we got cockblocked by a Gay Guy cutting in between us to get something.

See this is West Hollywood, basically ruled by Gay Men, and then the Model Girls like above, and Jewish Russians who settled way back when. AND in the politically correct “Gay Cummunity” get it “cum,” they’re obnoxious… It is like ILLEGAL for a Straight Man to hit on an Attractive Females unless he is Ryan Gosling, or Jared Leto or of that notoriety. Ya know, cuz it’s taking advantage of women - right???

No seriously - there was disdain from this dude for me having a good set with this girl. And flirting with attractive girls out her is looked down upon by the multitude of politically correct people…But I easily resolved it by leading and moving her which EXPOSED the ring on her left hand. And I was like “OH, a Married Ring, I didn’t know…” And she kinda tried to hide it and play it down by saying - “well…It’s actually a promise ring…” I asked if her dude was Russian. She said he was American. I asked if they met “stockbrokering together,” she said they met casually - I said “like how we met today.” She blushed again and said “No.” Then basically I ended the set by calling her a “Hot Nerd” again, and telling her to remember this fun- unique encounter with a “Gregarious American” here at the Grocery store.

The Third Girl, way back on the 7th or 8th of August. It happened quite naturally. I was in the bathroom line at a fancy sandwich shop, once again in West Hollywood. It’s an open bodega style deli shop that doesn’t have seating…I asked if she were in line. She said no. I remarked how crowded the place was and how I’d never have been there. She said she was exploring the neighborhood too. She lit up upon talking to me… Big Eyes, and Big Smile… Turns out she just moved from Chicago to LA. Originally she was from Bolivia - exotically stunning by the way. I offered to take her around LA, to some hidden local places because at this time, I actually did have some schedule flexibility and $DeNiro to go out... She said -“Yeah… Well NO. I have a boyfriend…” (I’m not sure if this was a Real Boyfriend, or a polite No. It seemed genuine) I said - “Ohhh, so you moved her with him?”(Cuz she made it sound like she moved to LA alone) And she said Yeah. Anyway, we did some polite banter and her order came up and I wished her well as she took off…

NOW!!!

With the three cases above I feel more Depressed than having Resentment.

And like with my THREE “One Special Girl/s” including "Juliet the Original OF Girl" - there is a deeper issue I’d like to discuss in a different post.

BUT, where the Resentment comes in is:

So, a couple of Months ago I came off working production of a show that’ll be coming out on Hulu and FX on September 12th, with a pretty famous cast - one of whom I’m talking to his assistant about my Photography (mainly landscape stuff) since he is really into art.

And, I was under the impression I was going to be picked up on this Sony 5th season show from a guy who I had been schmoozing since January. And he was giving me lines like “what’s your May or June look like?” “I might have something for ya in a couple weeks…”

So that’s why I was (thinking) I was able to take June and July off and focus on Day Game, cuz when you work production it’s min 12 hour days, more like 14, and we do night shoots well into Saturday mornings which they call a “Fraturday…” And that limits your ability to Night Game, or Day game if you are tethered to set.

NOW side Note. I was realllllly lucky to get the Gig from January through April.
I even got 2 and a half weeks on a Chris Pratt Feature in early May - which is a story in itself (FUCK Amazon Studios!)…

But Right NOW the Film and Television Industry is basically FUCKED.
Over a Year ago according to the Union “showsheet” there were 63 productions filming in Los Angeles.
Right Now there are - 6! 6 Productions filming right now in Los Angeles…
There are successful Managers I email for work who tell me I am lucky because they haven’t worked for 19 months!
I could explain the whole industry, but this post is about Desire Girl Resentment which is:

To mainly pay for Rent, I’ve been leveled from a High Value Gig position Guy to doing ubereats and doordash like 7 days a week to not default on stuff. And then my Clutch went out last week and my engine seal needs to be replaced in a month, which I don’t mind spending $money on the car cuz it’s a sentimental car I’m going to refurbish soon. But the timing just KILLS ME!

ALL THIS - while I see all these sociable attractive, females going out during the weekend, or weekend nights, dressed up sexy, having fun and getting Fucked whereas I am an indentured servant with no social life right now, and not very good value, or schedule ability to actually throw game and capture a girl!

And deeper into the resentment, despite trying to have a positive attitude and NOT be a bitter guy is the fact that - many of these girls are in entertainment too, and are working low value gigs, but because of nature I guess, cuz they are attractive girls they still can go out, get fucked and have a social sex life where their value isn’t affected like mine is.

And I’m kinda tortured by having to go to fashionable restaurants on weekends and party nights and pick up food seeing “cute couples,” and girls on dates and etc…etc….

So thin about WHY I was at that Pavilions Grocery Store in West Hollywood - it’s where the $Money and orders are. Plus it has a public bathroom, and I drink a lot of coffee, and there aren’t many public bathrooms in LA because of the crazy homeless problem.

Funny and crazy, the real “time constraint” with the High End Model - it was a fucking order I got for that store, while I was approaching her! I mean think of that Value juxtaposition…

Low Value food order, High Value Female who is on billboards who just came back from vacation in Madrid. (Thankfully it didn’t do the recognizable ubereats ding like it usually does while I was Gaming her…)

But since She, the Stockbroker - and same thing with the Bolivian - I was picking up and order, and had to pee, and she was in the mixed line for orders and the bathroom - since neither of these girls are options there really isn’t much resentment towards them now.
NOW if they were Options - then that resentment would come up and Fuck my Game up.
AND, looking forward when I recover Financially - because I am doing all my due diligence to take care of my Financial situation - for ME, no one else…

Moving Forward - this resentment will boil up to the surface with whichever girl I do Game who is an option - who was having a social sex life NOW, while I wasn’t - and to her it’s like whatever - normal - and for me right now, and for the Last Year I really have begun Day Gaming - it’s been Fucking Climbing Mount Everest!

I could explain further, but it’s like working really hard for a “Morton’s Steak Dinner,” only to find out that she’s more like a McDonalds happy meal, but at the cost in time, effort, and experience for a “Morton’s Steak Dinner.” - make sense?
And right now it’s like swimming the Indian Ocean, and then having to climb Mount Everest…

Which I guess I gotta do if I want to succeed in my next Quest of getting the Haunted House Halloween Lover…

But it could be worse. And just as I see the “gorgeous side” of Los Angeles, and Hollywood - there’s plenty of Horror I witness everyday too.
This is fighting to have top-quality to my life experience, because I’m lucky to have it, not fighting for survival abandoned in the desert, ya know.

“Anyway, that’s all I got for today…” - Quote the Critical Drinker

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I didn’t read all of that (have empathy on your readers - if you want pointed help, write a pointed post).

But if the TLDR is - “i’m broke, struggle with girls and think the two are correlated. Therefore I’m angry at girls for it..”

Then all I have to say is you’re not struggling because you’re broke. Many broke seducers do notoriously better than the visibly wealthy ones. And those with means often go out of their way to appear poorer.

If you feel you’re hindered because you can’t afford a coffee date, your problem isn’t your money - it’s your confidence and your creativity. The latter which you should possess as a fine art photographer..

The girls aren’t your problem, YOU are.

With game, going for a walk without props like coffee is fine. You can get laid with homemade sandwiches in the park. What matters is how you make a girl feel, and that is often most effective when it costs nothing tbh.

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree with topcat. Many people make the mistake of "I need X before I can get girls" then they either never get X and use it as an excuse, or they get X and then start thinking " I also need Y before I can get girls" and it's a never ending cycle.

That said, if you are so broke that there is a chance of being homeless or can't put food on the plate, should probably focus on sorting that out without caring too much about girls. The uncaring, non-needy attitude combined with a clear purpose - improve your situation would probably help you game anyway if you do meet any girls. "I'm sorting my life out" is not something you get to use with girls often. Make the best of it.

Also, tip for OP -Chatgpt is great for summarising posts. "Can you rewrite my post and summarise it so that people on a forum can provide me with the best advice". Then you can edit what ChatGPT said to make it sound less like a bot wrote it :D.

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
Many broke seducers do notoriously better than the visibly wealthy ones. And those with means often go out of their way to appear poorer.
Could you please explain this to me?

I am still a beginner working on my image. I come from a poor family, but one of my parents came from a rich family, so I often behave in a way associated with the upper class in subtle ways. Heck, people sometimes think I have money just from how I act, not necessarily my clothes. That said, I do dress preppy in a sort of "old money" way with loafers (otherwise, I dress in a 2000's punk rock style). What's wrong with this?

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Disqualifying yourself as a boyfriend makes you an easier decision for her to sleep with you. If you could benefit her career in any way, or potentially pay her rent, for example, she would hide her sexual side and slow things down with you to in an attempt to reward your provider value with sex down the line (good doggy).

Even if you want a long term relationship, it is easier to achieve if you are starting from the position of her secret lover.

You are in West Hollywood. Go explore and take her on an adventure! Packing sandwiches sounds perfect.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Could you please explain this to me?

I am still a beginner working on my image. I come from a poor family, but one of my parents came from a rich family, so I often behave in a way associated with the upper class in subtle ways. Heck, people sometimes think I have money just from how I act, not necessarily my clothes. That said, I do dress preppy in a sort of "old money" way with loafers (otherwise, I dress in a 2000's punk rock style). What's wrong with this?
Tbh dude as a beginner, i wouldn’t worry about it. Your main focus should be to approach, get dates and push for the lay. Find what problems with game YOU actually have and address those. Being seen as a ‘provider’ might be one of them, it might not be. Let the field tell you.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Personally I think you have a blessing in disguise. You seemed to attract a stockbroker and are completely broke. Being seen as a provider is not a choice for you anyways. So lean into who you are and bring her into your reality like below the deck of the Titanic.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh whoops I missed that the second question was a different user than OP

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
resentment towards women, is something i never understood... It probably steams from wrong social media/youtube content..... Unfortunately, something i can't relate, how guys resent women.... How you want to seduce somebody you resent beyond my comprehension....

I did not read the whole post, guys that do the block of text is clear sign of lacking social intelligence, lack of empathy, nobody is going to sit there and read a block of text to help you... seduction is ways to problem solve and get around issues to get with women, being broke, short, ethnic, accent, lack of logistics____________ fill in the blank.....

There are clear ways, and poven ways around any obstacle, you can give me i can find a seducer that did it consistantly... Now you are in the extreme of broke, no being able to buy "coffee" is extreme proverty, you should work on that aspect of your life... There is not excuse to be in such a extreme level of proverty were you don't have $5 bucks.... With that being said most seductions should involve no money or max $20 dollars including you in the bill.... (that is my average with hundreds of women).... Here is how broke buys get laid:

James D

Modern Human
Modern Human
Bro that's one long and not properly formatted post.

Haven't read it all but yeah the gist of it is that there's no reason to resent women no matter your financial situation.

Perhaps you should investigate why you're linking these two in the first place.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
First, the only 3 real approaches in the last 4 weeks!

I stopped reading here.

This level of volume will get you nowhere... Articles here talk about 4 approaches a day to build momentum...

To answer the original question of how not to be bitter about women, as someone who went through a mild version of that myself, getting consistent success was the long-term cure... How do you do that?

1. Put up high numbers and celebrate "small wins" from inputs e.g. the fact you approached 4 girls not the fact you got a number. Keep stacking small wins and the outputs I.E dates and lays will take care of themselves.

I knew a guy on this forum getting laid left and right despite actively hating women lol, won't recommend but it's a 1st step

2. As you interact with women look at their lives and implement empathy. Take a genuine interest and you'll see most girls (like most guys), aren't doing much with their lives, are struggling with their own vices & just trying to get by

3. Sort your life first then turn to women. I know a lot of guys here won't agree with this but in my personal view it's idiotic not to fix major issue(s) in your life. Guys here would rather be a virgin trying to fuck girls on public bench before getting a good enough job to pay cheap rent, never understood it but each to their own.

4. If all else fails listen to Kevin Samuels... (only partly joking)

Good luck x

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
This level of volume will get you nowhere... Articles here talk about 4 approaches a day to build momentum...
Agreed. As a newbie, I noticed massive improvement just approaching 3 women back to back using similar approaches because it let me iterate. It also gave me insight of the subtle things that change frame. Momentum has to be seen to be believed, especially if you act on the "should have" and "would have" of the previous interaction.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I put it in AI for you, as per @orkie123 's suggestion lol

The text discusses the author's feelings of resentment towards women he desires, exacerbated by financial struggles. He describes a series of encounters with attractive women, illustrating his frustration at not being able to pursue relationships due to his current financial situation.

The author reflects on the disparity between his low-value status, as he feels reduced to doing gig work like Uber Eats, and the seemingly carefree lives of attractive women in the entertainment industry. He expresses a desire to avoid bitterness but acknowledges the challenge of managing his emotions when faced with attractive women who seem to easily navigate social and romantic opportunities.

Questions for Actionable Steps

1. What strategies can you implement to manage feelings of resentment or frustration towards others during tough financial times?

2. How can you create a plan to improve your financial situation while also allowing time for social interactions?

3. What coping mechanisms can you adopt to maintain a positive mindset despite financial stress?

4. How can you engage in open conversations with trusted friends about your financial struggles to alleviate emotional burdens?

5. What small, actionable steps can you take to increase your social life without significant financial investment?

6. How can you reframe your perspective on dating and relationships during financially challenging periods?

7. What resources or support systems are available in your community to help with financial planning and mental health?

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I remember Karea talking about Health, Wealth, and Love as discussed by Mystery. I finished reading the Venusian Arts Handbook and concluded it is not really needed if you have read Chase's book, but he does talk about how these three things need to be in balance.

I remember I was living in an office building for $250/month on a futon and showering at the gym, unbeknowst to the landlord, and got fired from literally dancing in a Chuck E. Cheese costume after two days. I don't do well respecting authority I have no respect for. Now I am in a three bedroom house to myself with wildlife around and consider it a problem to manage, but I got 7 lays during that few months.

So my suggestion to you is to find some old school film landmarks, make the most of your Hollywood adventure, and take her for a fucking walk for God's sake. You have a chance to look back fondly on this period of life. Enjoy the sunshine.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I remember Karea talking about Health, Wealth, and Love as discussed by Mystery. I finished reading the Venusian Arts Handbook and concluded it is not really needed if you have read Chase's book, but he does talk about how these three things need to be in balance.

I remember I was living in an office building for $250/month on a futon and showering at the gym, unbeknowst to the landlord, and got fired from literally dancing in a Chuck E. Cheese costume after two days. I don't do well respecting authority I have no respect for. Now I am in a three bedroom house to myself with wildlife around and consider it a problem to manage, but I got 7 lays during that few months.

So my suggestion to you is to find some old school film landmarks, make the most of your Hollywood adventure, and take her for a fucking walk for God's sake. You have a chance to look back fondly on this period of life. Enjoy the sunshine.

Fucking bitches when you’re dead broke feels like pulling off the greatest heist tbh..

Not sure why more broke dudes aren’t motivated to do it.

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tbh dude as a beginner, i wouldn’t worry about it.
Just being proactive; it just sounded weird.

Find what problems with game YOU actually have and address those.
Recently, I've had trouble getting walking women to stop and talk to me in day game. Before, they'd at least stop and reject me. I've had 2 women just walk off on me shortly after opening. I assume it's time to work on intrigue bait and securing small acts of compliance much sooner. I'll just work on that, then.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah I brought out my best "Tolstoy," and "Dostoevsky" writing this one, ha...ha...ha...
Actually it should have been two separate posts - One about the Resentment Issue & Economic Hardship.
The other - more of a field report of High End Females I've encountered even not really trying to Day Game while enduring the economic hardship.

I'm not bottoming out yet to the point of not putting gas in the car or eating - yet... However, there is a hit to a High(er) Value lifestyle, or ability for it that does affect Game, especially with higher profile girls like the ones I encountered.
I'm hustling some potential better work opportunities - for me - cuz I have to take care of myself. And, hopefully they'll come around sooner than later but...

I get the whole Lover/Boyfriend difference and have taken on more of a Lover persona with attitude and communication.
However, even as a Lover, at least out here in Los Angeles it seems - you have to have some level of $finacial success/stability to get girls like these.

I mean, even yesterday I did a doordash delivery to USC and encountered a stunning early 20's brunette in a black dress and flip flops putting quarters in the parking meter for her BMW 365 or whatever. And Like, right now, I'm a guy in his 30's doing doordash??
If I was to approach her, I'd be coming in at some pretty low value here.(Despite whatever my higher value background, or future potential opportunities are, right now...)
Especially compared to my competition which is already fucking her, which is probably a frat boy, film student or both who are probably economically taken care of - if they are attending a private school like USC...

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
However, even as a Lover, at least out here in Los Angeles it seems - you have to have some level of $finacial success/stability to get girls like these.
what makes you so sure?

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

WierdDough

Rookie
Rookie

Seems like you’re out of style. Don’t be. Even a guy doing doordash can do so with style. Drop the resentment, embrace the change.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
what makes you so sure?
Alright, so question Topcat...
What's may "Value Proposition" to these girls then in this situation?

Dropping the Art Photography as a "Value Proposition," since that really only works with very very specific girls like my 3 "One Special Girl/s..."