What's new

I am Helping her train In My Home

boruto23

Rookie
Rookie
Hello,
A few months ago, I posted a thread named she is hot in which I explained that there is a girl who was my tuition teacher When I was 13 but now, I am 18 but she still teaches my sister tuition, and she comes to our home regularly. But lately She has been coming to our house at 1 pm so that I can help her train. mind she is 5 years older than me and calls me brother, but the real deal is when I help her workout, she starts making weird moans. I don't know what she is trying to do but I like and her and want to sleep with her any tips how can I do so. I am not related to her in any way

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hello,
A few months ago, I posted a thread named she is hot in which I explained that there is a girl who was my tuition teacher When I was 13 but now, I am 18 but she still teaches my sister tuition, and she comes to our home regularly. But lately She has been coming to our house at 1 pm so that I can help her train. mind she is 5 years older than me and calls me brother, but the real deal is when I help her workout, she starts making weird moans. I don't know what she is trying to do but I like and her and want to sleep with her any tips how can I do so. I am not related to her in any way

Is she a paying client or are you just helping her? If she's paying your bills you might want to keep things on the straight and narrow. Otherwise .. why not try and light a spark? Worst that can happen is your sister hates you.

I'd suggest starting off with some flirting, if she's got any interest she will reciprocate, if not just be a gentleman about it and go find some other girls who are more interested (and block your ears I guess when she's lifting weights ..).

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She knows him since she's 13, he's a little kid in her eyes...

Lantern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She knows him since she's 13, he's a little kid in her eyes...
Probably correct.

Dude, it's a slightly odd situation, so I would suggest you have a better opportunity here, if you're willing to think long term.

Befriend her. Forget about fucking her, and develop a friendly relatinoship and ask her to hang out. She's hot and a few years older, which means you might be able to get her to invite you to parties, goings-out etc with her friends (who are also likely to be hot). Not only will that give you the opportunity to maybe take down a hot friend of hers (and if you're training her I assume you're in good shape, so you might be interesting to these chicks for a hot bang, though I wouldnt expect a serious relationship to develop), but, more importantly, it will put you regularly into a circle of hot girls and give you exposure to them so: a) hanging out with hot girls becomes psycologicaly normal to you, b) you see and learn how hot girls act and think, c) you delvop a hot girl network that you can meet more girls through. These things can be extremly valuable for your future seduction/relationship life, I'd give half my money to have had that expirience at 18.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Probably correct.

Dude, it's a slightly odd situation, so I would suggest you have a better opportunity here, if you're willing to think long term.

Befriend her. Forget about fucking her, and develop a friendly relatinoship and ask her to hang out. She's hot and a few years older, which means you might be able to get her to invite you to parties, goings-out etc with her friends (who are also likely to be hot). Not only will that give you the opportunity to maybe take down a hot friend of hers (and if you're training her I assume you're in good shape, so you might be interesting to these chicks for a hot bang, though I wouldnt expect a serious relationship to develop), but, more importantly, it will put you regularly into a circle of hot girls and give you exposure to them so: a) hanging out with hot girls becomes psycologicaly normal to you, b) you see and learn how hot girls act and think, c) you delvop a hot girl network that you can meet more girls through. These things can be extremly valuable for your future seduction/relationship life, I'd give half my money to have had that expirience at 18.
Very good thinking!!