What's new

Interest, Yes No?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just thoughts.

The blog often advices on moving fast with women and setting up dates, while doing it in the most efficient and warmest way possible. I think what most guys encounter including myself sometimes, is when we try to convince ourselves that a girl is still possible to take her out, when plainly, she's dodging all your dates schedules and not telling hers.

Make Your Dates Efficient. Have a three strike contact rule. IF she doesn't get out by the first text attempt, Don't text her at all, Give some radio silence for two or three days. If she doesn't get out by the second text attempt, Give her additional radio silence. and the last attempt too, if it fails, Fly and Run as fast as POSSIBLE!

Some women just don't think you are their Brad Pitt. :p That's okay, Other women think you Justin Bieber or anybody. Every Man has something to offer.

Enjoy your day,
Zac

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great tip man!

Some guys just stay in the woman's "game loop" too long. It's okay when the game is fair, but when she's the princess of the castle, time to get out. I'm all for a challenge, but I see my friends fall into this trap all the time. Would you keep playing monopoly with someone blatantly cheating? If she's calling the shots 100%, leave it and find another "player."

ZacAdam said:
Other women think you Justin Bieber or anybody.

God, if a woman ever tells me this, she's getting the fuck out of my life... unless she finds him sexually arousing... in which case, I'll give her the bieber fever.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi PinotNoir,

PinotNoir said:
God, if a woman ever tells me this, she's getting the fuck out of my life... unless she finds him sexually arousing... in which case, I'll give her the bieber fever.

Haha!! You can always change that Justin Bieber name.

Enjoy,
Zac