What's new

Introduction

Addicted2height

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Really enjoyed reading about the other guys on here and hopefully will be posting a bit when i can so thought i might try this out

Im Tim, 23 years young and from New Zealand

Apparently im a good looking guy but it has taken me a long time to realise this...
I was very shy when i was younger, sweet 16 and never been kissed! This changed as I kissed a couple of girls but then ended up in a serious relationship (1.5 years) until i left school and moved out.

I spent that year studding outdoor education (went climbing, kayaking, hiking ect for a year)
Halfway through I ended up in what i thought was a casual relationship with a girl (turns out she didn't think so...) But this ended early in the next year when moved to Australia to work at a children's camp.

One of the workers there lent me a copy of "the game" It was then that i met Samantha, casual for a while, then dated long enough for me to convince her to move back to NZ with me. I got a job as a linesman and she did not much.

About a year ago my company offed me a contract building high voltage towers in Western Australia. I thought this was great as we could move to aus and I'd still have a good job.
Unfortunately i was 5 hours plane ride and 2 hours train away from her place and only got one week in five off.
Needless to say this didn't work out too well... so that was 3 years wasted

Still being too shy to meet women using day game i went for online dating sites.
Well trying to find out what to text girls i stumbled upon Chase's site and liked what i read, been kinda hooked sense then.
The fact that its working for me is even better :)

Now enjoying my life even though some shitty stuff has happened (no longer have all my teeth, or all my stuff.. (separate incidents))
So thanks Chase, I feel like you have helped make me a happier person

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Lanoa

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Tim, interesting story you had to say. I hope there will be more from you. I share your problems with the day game, but remember, we already got here, we got the knowledge, now, we only need practice :)