What's new

Journal 1: Basketball Chick, Short Latina, Track Star

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tonight I was able to introduce and get this girl on the hook, I guessed she was a track star and was right and we happened to run the same event in high school. I guess she is a hb7 or hb8, but I just didn't know what to do after I had her chatting up. I just freaked out and excused myself, social pressure was too much. Should I just keep approaching girls until the social pressure dies or what? I didn't move her cos I didnt want to take her from djing, but she was doing it when she didn't even need to. I found it a turn off that she is a rave kinda girl and I'm not... which relates to what Chase was saying about low self esteem guys looking at each girl as a potential mate, rather than just some random hook up. Sigh.... just keeping my head up and ignoring that little voice in my head telling me, "It's cos you're short," "It's cos you're asian," It's cos their are better looking older guys." It really is just an uphill battle I feel, but I know the nervousness and lack of control will fade with time. If there is a brightside to this all, it's that i tried and got a woman on the hook and she was definitely above cute status. Damn shame she isn't an intellectual. Moral of the story, don't look for women that party or club.

Keep yourself hungry for knowledge,
The Wise Fool

P.S. There was a cute basketball player who was given me "those eyes" but I kept doubting myself cos she had a foot maybe a foot and a couple of inches on me, but she smelt my confidence and comfortableness in who I was and was not. Lesson from this is just go for it and don't wait, but getting over those nerves and going for it is easier said than done.

I keep psyching myself out and keep forgetting to ask myself, "Imagine yourself 5-10 years from now!"

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Journal 2: Basketball Chick, Short Latina, Track Star

Meant Journal Entry 2 for tracking purposes

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take