What's new

Online & Apps  Keeping a potential e-Date 'warm'...?

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Obviously when using online dating and texting to get a girl, we all know the aim is to use these to organise a meet as quickly as possible and save our most interesting and best communication for later. However, sometimes it's not always possible to go for a meet right away - I live in a small town and I can only really justify one trip to 'the big city' once every four to six weeks as it's all my budget will allow for. Recently I have been finding it quite easy to make contact with interesting, attractive girls in the cities I visit via OKC, the trouble is, often initial contact is made 3-4 weeks before I am likely to be able to be able to get up there for a visit. Therefore it would seem to me to be desirable to maintain some kind of contact once every few days in order to stay fresh in their heads, so when I eventually suggest a date a week or so before heading up there, it doesn't seem strange and out of the blue. Obviously it's desirable to avoid boring, banal "hey what's up" kinda stuff (although they often initiate those kind of conversations themselves!) but also it's important not to end up with some kind of massive text relationship happening either. Does anyone have any idea how to get a bit of a vibe happening online that won't hurt things? Is webcamming with someone you haven't met face-to-face a good idea?

I'm chatting with a girl off OKC at the moment, she seems like a pretty good match and I find her pretty cute. On NYE she was sending me pics of herself (tits included!) which makes me think that if I'd been nearby at the time we could definitely have met up and fucked. She basically initiated this herself. However since then the amount of texting from her end has slowed down a little, although, fair enough, everyone is a little burned out after NYE. Even if I've lost this one, it'd be good to have a few pointers on how to take that vibe and run with it, and build up anticipation if you know you won't be able to meet for a few weeks, so eventually when you do, it's a given that things will go physical.

I might add that I've only really replied to her messages, I've not been initiating them... but that's why I worry a bit that she might feel she's overdone it and is now in early phase of auto-rejection or similar. They looked like very nice tits indeed and I don't wanna miss out if at all possible!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A Life Loquacious said:
I might add that I've only really replied to her messages, I've not been initiating them... but that's why I worry a bit that she might feel she's overdone it and is now in early phase of auto-rejection or similar. They looked like very nice tits indeed and I don't wanna miss out if at all possible!

It's actually better this way. all you need to do is to just close the deal, so you will know if she's into you for real or just another online profile. :)

Zac

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take