What's new

my game has leveled up but need psychological shift

Gsi2810

Space Monkey
space monkey
so lately been doing well with the ladies (definitely not pulling the hotties like you guys do though lol)
However in my mind I still struggle to juggle dates I just feel very slimy (I'll be honest a bit panicky as well because I'm not in abundant mindset despite having some girls around) when I start flaking even though girls do it all the time . In some ways I have a big mental block of don't commit your time to more than one person also because if I flake a girl may leave my rotation which they do anyway after a while. What I'm looking for is a psychological shift which makes me justify booking multiple girls on a day but feeling ok to flake on them.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Just keep double booking. Your emotions will quieten down eventually.

Gsi2810

Space Monkey
space monkey
hmm thought so... just got to power through I guess. It wasn't too long ago I had a lot of AA "what if she thinks I'm a creep" I was able to get over that. I will get over this as well. Game is truly fascinating in building my character I just feel like a completely different man when I was pre game (not just talking about dating life). Now I'm like fuck yeah let's fucking go and do this challenge if they leave I'll just have to cold approach even more and put in the work!