What's new

New Relationship Dynamic, Breaking a Few "Rules", Advice Welcome

justonemoreperson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello, if you read my LR on the french girl then this is the woman I will be talking about today.

Here's some info about her I've gathered these last 2 weeks I've known her:

-she was raised by a traditional french family, she's studying to become a doctor, and her goals are to get married and raise a family.
-she's been with 4 guys, and lost her virginity at 21
-she's been in 2 relationships, both bombed out because the men moved out of the city/country

Might be missing some more revelant background info, but yea. I have known this woman for 2 weeks now. She has stayed over 3 times now. When we have sex, I make her come multiple times, and I fuck her multiple times a day. She has stated that no other man has lasted in bed as long as I can. She has already professed her love for me several times. I do not say it back of course... She asked me if I ever will, I just said eventually.

So far, she was the one pushing for me to meet her all these times. Before she leaves my house, she tells me she is going to be free after school/work and asks me if she can come over. She does this every time. She takes the bus and walks to come see me, even though sometimes it's a 30 minute walk. She cooks food for me, and eventually I will have her cleaning the house and doing laundry. We went to the beach for an hour last weekend, but other than that she just stays over and gets fucked, then we eat, then I'll go exercise/play games and she will study or do her homework.

Current frame:

A lot of the advice I've read on relationships stem from not developing onitis and becoming weak. Even though this woman is by far the hottest I've ever had, I do not feel smitten nor charmed by her. The more she invests, the more dominant I feel and act around her and the less emotions I feel. I order her around, and she likes it. I make suggestions to her life and she follows them. I behave like a caring father-figure that knows when to get stern... And she feels a lot of discomfort if she does something I don't like... and I make sure she corrects it.

I am aggressive in bed, fucking her hard and doing kinky shit to her like slapping her, choking her, telling her to open her mouth and me spitting inside, scratching her, biting her, and growling like an animal. The first few times we had sex, she wasn't into the pain much, but now she will ask me to make her feel pain during sex. I asked her if she wanted me to tie her up, start whipping her, get into more bdsm stuff and she says she wants me to.

I have to say, I feel enjoyment and pleasure to have this beautiful woman completely submissive and sold to my frame. As the relationship continues, I will continue to push her boundaries and see what I am capable of making her do for me. And I find that more interesting than bedding a new woman, for the moment.

I told her that I date other women, but she's been taking a lot of my time lately. She asked me if I was dating Haitian girl, I told her yes. And I told her that I like to fuck other women and I will always be free to fuck other women. She got her feelings slightly hurt, and I genuinely felt a little bad about it cus I do like her, we were in bed after fucking. But those emotions didn't last long and she went back to being lovey dovey and got her brains fucked again.

I will not allow her to lock me down into a monogamous relationship. I would like, one long-term relationship, and then to have as many fuck buddies as I want to. I only have the energy and focus for one real relationship, because I enjoy making the woman invest more and more, and making her comply with bigger and bigger demands over time, and I feel I can only do this with one woman at a time, but perhaps I'll meet another girl down the line while I'm with this one that I like enough to turn her into my second long-term relationship.

I have a criminal and destructive past that I "release" to the girl over time... A real bad boy with a heart of gold type... Perhaps the girls believe they can tame me... Regardless, they seem to love my byronic flaws. I've made a lot of positive changes since and reworked my personality into something I can respect, but that edgy part of me is always there, locked away until it needs to be used.

That's enough self-sucking for now. I am curious what you guys think of my dynamic, taking everything I said into account. I have followed this similar dynamic with an online relationship before where the woman was madly in love with me for close to a year, despite me never fucking her. And she was even more beautiful than this current girl. But this time, I am not promising any exclusivity, nor making all the toxic mistakes I did in the past when I did not get my way. I have grown up and learned much, so I believe this time around things will go much smoother.

-My ultimate goal with this girl is to make her provider. Paying for our dates, house work, and providing sex

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds pretty great. How far down the timeline are you looking in terms of this "ultimate goal" though? And it's only been two weeks but she is hanging out doing her homework? How often do you plan to see her per week as the months go, and how long do you expect it to last?

I have limited experience with this, but had a situation where she would stay over on a weeknight, voluntarily go buy me breakfast, and drop it back off before she went to work. She would tidy up my place and do my dirty dishes that were already there, cook dinners for us... Once I locked her to the wall while she cleaned my floors. She would come on her lunch break just to bring me coffee and see me for a couple minutes.

It is good you set expectations. They don't internalize this though. This girl fully knew I fucked other girls and was worried I would think she would try to stop this, because she knew that would be a dealbreaker for me. The thing is, all the domestic action from her is not just to earn sex from you. My girl wanted "a life together".

I could have made it last longer, but had an obvious ceiling on the relationship trajectory. She would fold my laundry voluntarily, not for fun, but because she was trying out for a housewife role. It sounds great on paper. She said she wanted to "pick up a bar slut and bring her home together".

It was half a year of bliss (on my end, and a bit less on her end). But I think @Chase would tell you not to expect this to last more than around six months if you are expecting to maintain things exactly as they are and resisting moving in together and/or having children. I believe he tried a lot of this stuff and came to the conclusion that you cannot hold an exclusive lock on a girl's reproductive system if you're not going to use it. She will autoreject and eject. She's really beautiful and wants to be a doctor with a family? When she is past the honeymoon phase, she may wake up and realize it's a losing game long term.

In my case, it happened fast. I cut things off abruptly so our last memories of each other are good ones. We did not endure the last dying breath, her checking out, fighting, opening herself to options, etc. Just ripped the bandaid.

I have had other situations last longer. Some are still going over a year, approaching two years. But they are way more casual straight up fuck buddies where I do not let things get close. Very different from seeking the type of investment and dynamic you are enjoying with this girl.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello, if you read my LR on the french girl then this is the woman I will be talking about today.

Here's some info about her I've gathered these last 2 weeks I've known her:

-she was raised by a traditional french family, she's studying to become a doctor, and her goals are to get married and raise a family.
-she's been with 4 guys, and lost her virginity at 21
-she's been in 2 relationships, both bombed out because the men moved out of the city/country

Might be missing some more revelant background info, but yea. I have known this woman for 2 weeks now. She has stayed over 3 times now. When we have sex, I make her come multiple times, and I fuck her multiple times a day. She has stated that no other man has lasted in bed as long as I can. She has already professed her love for me several times. I do not say it back of course... She asked me if I ever will, I just said eventually.

So far, she was the one pushing for me to meet her all these times. Before she leaves my house, she tells me she is going to be free after school/work and asks me if she can come over. She does this every time. She takes the bus and walks to come see me, even though sometimes it's a 30 minute walk. She cooks food for me, and eventually I will have her cleaning the house and doing laundry. We went to the beach for an hour last weekend, but other than that she just stays over and gets fucked, then we eat, then I'll go exercise/play games and she will study or do her homework.

Current frame:

A lot of the advice I've read on relationships stem from not developing onitis and becoming weak. Even though this woman is by far the hottest I've ever had, I do not feel smitten nor charmed by her. The more she invests, the more dominant I feel and act around her and the less emotions I feel. I order her around, and she likes it. I make suggestions to her life and she follows them. I behave like a caring father-figure that knows when to get stern... And she feels a lot of discomfort if she does something I don't like... and I make sure she corrects it.

I am aggressive in bed, fucking her hard and doing kinky shit to her like slapping her, choking her, telling her to open her mouth and me spitting inside, scratching her, biting her, and growling like an animal. The first few times we had sex, she wasn't into the pain much, but now she will ask me to make her feel pain during sex. I asked her if she wanted me to tie her up, start whipping her, get into more bdsm stuff and she says she wants me to.

I have to say, I feel enjoyment and pleasure to have this beautiful woman completely submissive and sold to my frame. As the relationship continues, I will continue to push her boundaries and see what I am capable of making her do for me. And I find that more interesting than bedding a new woman, for the moment.

I told her that I date other women, but she's been taking a lot of my time lately. She asked me if I was dating Haitian girl, I told her yes. And I told her that I like to fuck other women and I will always be free to fuck other women. She got her feelings slightly hurt, and I genuinely felt a little bad about it cus I do like her, we were in bed after fucking. But those emotions didn't last long and she went back to being lovey dovey and got her brains fucked again.

I will not allow her to lock me down into a monogamous relationship. I would like, one long-term relationship, and then to have as many fuck buddies as I want to. I only have the energy and focus for one real relationship, because I enjoy making the woman invest more and more, and making her comply with bigger and bigger demands over time, and I feel I can only do this with one woman at a time, but perhaps I'll meet another girl down the line while I'm with this one that I like enough to turn her into my second long-term relationship.

I have a criminal and destructive past that I "release" to the girl over time... A real bad boy with a heart of gold type... Perhaps the girls believe they can tame me... Regardless, they seem to love my byronic flaws. I've made a lot of positive changes since and reworked my personality into something I can respect, but that edgy part of me is always there, locked away until it needs to be used.

That's enough self-sucking for now. I am curious what you guys think of my dynamic, taking everything I said into account. I have followed this similar dynamic with an online relationship before where the woman was madly in love with me for close to a year, despite me never fucking her. And she was even more beautiful than this current girl. But this time, I am not promising any exclusivity, nor making all the toxic mistakes I did in the past when I did not get my way. I have grown up and learned much, so I believe this time around things will go much smoother.

-My ultimate goal with this girl is to make her provider. Paying for our dates, house work, and providing sex
Your lay report was fun but last part gives me a creepy/ disgusting feeling. Why would you wanna make her a provider? You are looking like a user to me.

justonemoreperson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds pretty great. How far down the timeline are you looking in terms of this "ultimate goal" though? And it's only been two weeks but she is hanging out doing her homework? How often do you plan to see her per week as the months go, and how long do you expect it to last?

I have limited experience with this, but had a situation where she would stay over on a weeknight, voluntarily go buy me breakfast, and drop it back off before she went to work. She would tidy up my place and do my dirty dishes that were already there, cook dinners for us... Once I locked her to the wall while she cleaned my floors. She would come on her lunch break just to bring me coffee and see me for a couple minutes.

It is good you set expectations. They don't internalize this though. This girl fully knew I fucked other girls and was worried I would think she would try to stop this, because she knew that would be a dealbreaker for me. The thing is, all the domestic action from her is not just to earn sex from you. My girl wanted "a life together".

I could have made it last longer, but had an obvious ceiling on the relationship trajectory. She would fold my laundry voluntarily, not for fun, but because she was trying out for a housewife role. It sounds great on paper. She said she wanted to "pick up a bar slut and bring her home together".

It was half a year of bliss (on my end, and a bit less on her end). But I think @Chase would tell you not to expect this to last more than around six months if you are expecting to maintain things exactly as they are and resisting moving in together and/or having children. I believe he tried a lot of this stuff and came to the conclusion that you cannot hold an exclusive lock on a girl's reproductive system if you're not going to use it. She will autoreject and eject. She's really beautiful and wants to be a doctor with a family? When she is past the honeymoon phase, she may wake up and realize it's a losing game long term.

In my case, it happened fast. I cut things off abruptly so our last memories of each other are good ones. We did not endure the last dying breath, her checking out, fighting, opening herself to options, etc. Just ripped the bandaid.

I have had other situations last longer. Some are still going over a year, approaching two years. But they are way more casual straight up fuck buddies where I do not let things get close. Very different from seeking the type of investment and dynamic you are enjoying with this girl.

Hey, thanks for the words of wisdom. I do not have a timeline in place, I'm heading into this half blind. I want to see what is possible and I've never had a strong relationship in person like this so even if I do end up making some mistakes I want to experience this and learn from whatever happens.

Now I'm not the type of guy to rope a girl into a relationship if I have no feelings for her. I would lose interest and desire too fast and she'd be able to tell. I want to have babies with different women that I think would be good mothers and have good genes. It's always been my goal spread my genes as much I can, so I would be completely willing to give this woman a baby eventually, but the whole raising the kid situation is where it gets tricky and I don't know how to handle it yet.

I have no desire to be a deadbeat dad since I love children and I've always wanted to raise one of my own and teach them the skills to be successful and happy and adept at navigating the world.

So I would like to have a child with this woman at some point, but without being locked in a monogamous relationship. I want to eventually have a child with a different woman, unless my priorities change at that point. And I want to accomplish all of this while being upfront about my intentions and never lying about what my goals or desires are.

Your lay report was fun but last part gives me a creepy/ disgusting feeling. Why would you wanna make her a provider? You are looking like a user to me.

My mentor has multiple girlfriends that all provide for him. I want to see what I'm capable of.