What's new

OR 
Night in NYC (Long Island City)

TAJKNOXXX

Rookie
Rookie
Went out to LIC in New York City with my boy to a day party with DJs and pretty hot girls. The scene threw us off since it was heavily LGBTQ. Since we couldn't get a good gauge on the vibe I ran this iPhone picture play that I've developed where we have a 2 set take pictures for us and compare them, and we always say that hotter took awful pictures as a neg. That's as far as we've gotten in the gambit it's worked every time, but the follow-up or continued conversation is mainly based on the women's energy after the picture even though they were playful and we had them laughing the whole time. I like this play because it gives you an out since it was just to take a picture but it is a quick burn.

Later, we went to a bowling alley. I opened another 2 set who was sitting with 3 other girls but they never really engaged much, but the 2 set was vibing with us. We had them taking turns bowling for us in our match. I'm talking to the cuter blonde and even though we had great banter I couldn't close. My friend had the easier girl she was all over both of us to be honest, but the cute blonde was engaging but always kind of veered back to her friends that weren't talking to us.

I think two things happened here. 1. I didn't show social proof and gave her the upside too early. 2. I wasn't interesting enough. Even though she loved the way I dressed and complimented me, something wasn't clicking fully.

Any advice would be helpful. Definitely going to be using this forum to not only report, but give advice, and share my experiences.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers