What's new

one last question :)

douchecookie

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alrighty so I have one last question!

Okay so I have been trying out this method that I stole from the website and I was wondering how it was going along for ya'll!! Now I have been trying to stand girls up on the first date every time. Normally I would just text them that something came up the morning of the date. Then after 2 days ill text them and ask how theyr schedule is lookin like for the week and I'll suggest a time to meet up. I have only tried this twice but it worked once and the second time the girl just seemed extremely nervous so it kinda worked too well? haha! (or I just failed on my part to make her comfortable :p) But I was wondering if anybody else has tried this method and wants to give us some tips of what to do and what not to do when using this method??

Thanks a bunch guys!! :)

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

nino

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well what I noticed is that you can't just copy anything from the internet. I usually use the material just as guidelines but it will always depend on the situation, how you bring it across and obviously on the women themselves. But that's why you go out there and try it all out gaining experience. That's why we also have the Field Reports, it really does help to analyze your mistakes!