What's new

outgoing / party-type / highly social girls.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

As Chase commented on his recent article, "How to Start a Relationship With A New Girl", i wonder if you guys also have a note of why you do not want to have a girlfriend or date a lot of girls who is outgoing, party-type and highly social girls.

For me though, one of my experience, they are fun, they are kind of like "Let's join in the fun". Like you meet a friend, who's in a group and there's this girl, then she's all over you, and then there's another group come in, and she's all over him and all this guys. Trying to take photos, put on facebook, and saying she likes you and stuff while heavily flirting with other guys in the group five mins later. Gosh, just one of those experiences, also that has not even include the drama of spreading i'm her boyfriend and warning off suitors, without me knowing anything, (that splash some paint in my name). Plus the amount of bad-mouthing, kind of like one up another, Crazy stuff though.

I remember Ricardus mention they are absolutely fun in his article, but such rollercoasters you can experience.

You guys have your own experience to share, do fill in.

Zac

almosteasy21

Space Monkey
space monkey
Zac,

I have come to realize that party girls are the best kind to have as friends especially after you have sex. Like you mentioned theyre social and will introduce you to her friends and different social circles. As for a girlfriend, I completely agree with you.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Kinny21,

Kinny21 said:
Zac,

I have come to realize that party girls are the best kind to have as friends especially after you have sex. Like you mentioned theyre social and will introduce you to her friends and different social circles. As for a girlfriend, I completely agree with you.

i have to agree. Party Girls, the best to have friends. I meet a lot of people and made friends like this too. But the most experience guys do get swooped by her charm sometimes, and that's for the experience guys, the newer ones will be in for a tough ride, if not careful.

Zac

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The answer is a simple one to me:

- Because they are an excellent source to meeting other girls, thanks to her popularity and huge network! (ie; She has Friendsssss! )
hehe ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Light said:
The answer is a simple one to me:

- Because they are an excellent source to meeting other girls, thanks to her popularity and huge network! (ie; She has Friendsssss! )
hehe ;)

Yeap, they have huge network. :)

Zac

Rationalis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I never really try to get with these types of girls, I just use them as access to get to the girls I really want... Their personalities and mine do not mesh very well either.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Rationalis said:
I never really try to get with these types of girls, I just use them as access to get to the girls I really want... Their personalities and mine do not mesh very well either.

Hmm, you have somewhat put a natural barrier between them and you, makes things easier, likely you the quiet type.

Zac