What's new

LR 
Petite french girl with great tits

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was walking by a thrift shop that's known for being frequented by tourists when I saw this pretty and cute 140cm french girl with medium curly hair and slim body.

As soon as I saw her I gave her my usual direct opener and we startes to chat. We had some things in common that are not that relevant to this post but it really helped to create long conversational threads. We ended up talking for bout 40mins and she had to go because she was meeting with a friend.

1st date

Since shes french her spanish is a bit rough and i misunderstood a message she sent me (albeit purposefully) as if she wanted to do smth that same night. It was too late and she told me we best do something tomorrow.

So we meet at a coffee shop that I hadnt been to before (good for meeting new places but not for really having a planned date). The date only lasted about 2 hours because she had an exam in the morning buut i used it as a sort of informational date where i deep dived into her and try to apply to light kino. Shes very shy tho so she would get away quickly after my kino attempts.

At the end of the date I was debating whether go for the kiss or not but decided not to.

Between dates

I was a bit disappointed after the 1st date since i had almost always had 1st date hookups and thought it was a lost girl. But after reading Chase's article on setting up two dates simultaneously I decided to follow those steps and take it as I had already planned the 1st date to be chill.

2nd date

So one of the key components of the article was that you should plan as much ahead as you can. So i went into thinking mode and after discarding several places because they werent good enough to escalate I decided to do the following:

1- I had already sent her a message to either watch her favorite movie at her place or go to the cinema (she chose to go to the cinema)

2- when she arrived i pretended that there arent any good time slots or good movies so we should just go to this amusement park in the top of the mall (something similar to disneyland)

3- i planned on applying heavy kino and figured that an amusement park where theres a lot of physical activity is better than sitting in front of a screen for 2 hrs

4- after the date i would bring up wanting to see a movie (and more specifically, her favorite movie) and move things back to my place

And all of these things I did 😌.

She arrived to the mall and I greeted her very enthusiastically, we go to check the time slots for the movies and we see that there are a lot of good spots (i thought fml) so i just suggested we go upstairs and check neverland instead. In any case we can come back and watch a movie. She agreed.

This place was packed with people, like a loooot. So i told her: " hey i dont wanna loose you so grab my hand and well make our way through all the people". She agreed and we held hands everytime we would change games. An important part of this is that I got an immediate boner the moment we starting holding hands. I hadnt felt that since i was a horny teenager hahah.

Every chance i got i would touch her back, or her neck, her hands and arms, and even her face at one point. She would always smile at me and look at me with a mix of innocence and complicity in that moment we were sharing.

After some time i was thinking about a place to isolate and go for the kiss and i figured wed go to this slow moving semi romantic attraction "similar to that wheel that spins vertically" and even better yet: we would be alone.

So we go in and after some seconds and my heart pounding like a mf i tell her:

• So you have many exams coming next week right?
  • Yeah
  • Oh, i know this relaxation technique you can use to do better in your exams but you need to close your eyes
Without saying a single word she nervously closed her eyes, at that moment i grabbed her chin while turning her face towards me and i kissed her. I also got an immediate boner which i had to cover when we left the game with my blazer hahah.

After that we went to the streets to walk and I could feel she was wondering where to go from here. I told her:

• Heyyy, i really wanted to watch a movie with you and ive recently got a disney subscription so why dont we go back to our place and watch Coco (her fav movie). I can also show you my origamis and you can give me a hand with this french book on maths i bought
  • Mmmm, let me think. What time is it?
  • Its around 8pm
  • And how long does a movie last?
  • Well maybe like 1hr, 1hr 30
  • Mmmmmm...
  • Lets go!
  • Okay
We take a cab to my place and after some failing to set up disney on my tv (the account is actually from the redhead i met in the bus from my previous lay report so i needed to put some code or do some annoying shit i couldnt be bothered with). So i just told her we should kill the time in the meanwhile and i started kissing her. I didn't feel any lmr but i also think its because i escalated very well.

At first i kissed her passionately while slowly turning our bodies so i end up on top of her, after that i would touch her thighs, her legs and her waist while only grazing over her tits and ass. As she got more and more horny i started to touch her tits and ass more and more until her top and tshirt came off ( she was wearing this beautiful top that really accentuated her big breasts and some jeans). After that i carried her to my bed and we continued to make out. I ate her pussy like crazy ( i think she even came in my face) and then fucked her in many positions. I accompanied her to the subway stop and we bid farewell.

I think what really worked in this lay was that I eas persistent, i planted a seed of wanting to watch a movie with her which gave us both plausible deniability and also that i planned almost the entire dste beforehand.

She had the greatest pair of tits I have ever seen btw. They werent too big nor too small, just perfect. Very pointy nipples and very firm breasts with a.very soft skin. Just simply amazing.. Shes also pretty pale which is something that drives me crazy.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake