What's new

Online & Apps  Probably a stupid question but..

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I feel really dumb asking this, but I messaged a girl with Chase's message template on OKC who rated me 5 stars. She messaged me back relatively quickly but didn't bother to respond to anything in the message, but rather with a simple "Heya babes". Her profile makes it pretty clear that she's interested in having sex, but I honestly don't know what to send back. I don't know whether to go straight into sexy flirting/asking her out, or whether to pull something from her profile, and go that route. I probably don't want to just respond with a simple "hey", which is boring, but I don't want to seem like a tryhard either. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit
After mulling it over, I was thinking about sending her something like this:
"Hey, how's your week been? Mine's been pretty rad, especially with that thing that happened on Tuesday. You know, the thing with trees, lights, food, and friends? I think they call it Christmas, lol. ;)"
Thoughts?

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

almosteasy21

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not exactly familier with OKC but it sounds like it may be spam of someone trying to get you to pay for their webcam or something. Not sure but it sounds like the stuff they pull on Meetme.

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kinny21 said:
I'm not exactly familier with OKC but it sounds like it may be spam of someone trying to get you to pay for their webcam or something. Not sure but it sounds like the stuff they pull on Meetme.
Perhaps, but she's been a member for a while and OKC is pretty good about getting rid of people like that.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey there Enigma,

One way for filtering out profiles in OkC is to see if they have more than one picture. Only having one picture was usually a big indicator that a profile might not be real and probably not worth your time.

Anyway, I just wanted to lay out that quick tip for you from a person who used that website for over 2 years. =)

Cheers,

Franco