What's new

Psycho Ex Boyfriend

Enochian

Rookie
Rookie
Good day fellows,

I know that Chase, already covered this topic, that WE should avoid girls with psycho Exes. But because of some circumstances, I'm with a girl with, let's say, a Moderate Psycho Ex. They broke up about a year ago, He's bothering her, but on a moderate level now (Facebook and Texts). She doesn't respond to Him anymore. She's really in to me right now and I'm certain of that. ;)

Here's my current situation with the girl:

We knew each other since high school. (4 years ago)
We started our affair when she and her boyfriend was already really getting cold with each other. (She's a virgin that time)
We're not committed. (She's fine with it, I backed it up with explanations using Chase's perspective.)
We go on date twice a month. (On the average)
We're just like friend as what people sees it. Let's say we're not obvious.

What preparations and things I should do, whenever our paths cross?
Any explanations on why people go psycho?
What could be the causes and the conflicts?

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What preparations and things I should do, whenever our paths cross?

- Hit the gym, buff up, Learn Martial Art - prepare for the worse case scenario.
- Or simply just be on the alert when he is around, and avoid him. Ignore him. Don't try to even act friendly. Be neutral.

Any explanations on why people go psycho?

- This usually happens when someone views their life to be at its utmost bottom. They feel that they have lost or losing something very important to them, and it is a mental reaction. This usually happens only to people with the highest need of this so called "Sense of Security".
What I mean is that these people tend to feel insecure very easily, and so they automatically put up a defense system which lack self control - usually in the form of violence. Why violence? Because Violence is the most primal instinct in us for basic defense.
So a guy may turn psycho on you simply because he had lost his gf, and may feel that you are the source of that problem. You are the reason for his lost, and thus, by eliminating you, he should be able to retrieve what is rightfully his....

What could be the causes and the conflicts?

- The cause was the illusion of what once seems to be a beautiful relationship, something once owned by a person, is now lost. Now the only thing that remains is despair.
- Conflicts...? Well.. anything could happen. Hence we advise you to avoid such event from occuring. My advise in learning Martial Art wasn't a joke my friend... ;) lol

Enochian

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for the Advice my Friend.

I stated that's she's a virgin because I want to know something, Is there any chance that this guy is just after her, cause He haven't had sex with Her? Let's say that He's just going for a revenge or something, cause he's too pushy for getting this girl back for months.

Do you have any idea about this?

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Enochian said:
Thanks for the Advice my Friend.

I stated that's she's a virgin because I want to know something, Is there any chance that this guy is just after her, cause He haven't had sex with Her? Let's say that He's just going for a revenge or something, cause he's too pushy for getting this girl back for months.

Do you have any idea about this?

Yes it could be one of the reason. Maybe he might feel that he has done so much for this girl, but felt that he got nothing back from her. (Cases like rape usually occurs from this...)

But usually normal men are like this too, usually those who are just childish (Like someone took your toy away), or those who are EMO (emotionally unstable).

The scary thing about these type of guys is... you just don't know what he is thinking, and because they are emotionally unstable, you just won't know what he plans to do. He may aim for you or the girl.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake