Nice ass

Flat stomach

Nothing weird

No broad shoulders or broad waist

Not over 5’ 11”

No major defects

11 is extraordinary

Every defect in a hot girl starts the process down to 9, 8, 7.9

Girls with big natural noses get a pass for resisting the nose job. However a cute nose definitely is a major factor in the pretty face requirement. I am very anti plastic surgery so I don’t want to glorify the cute nose. It’s not necessary to be pretty. Women shouldn’t be flirting with becoming a sculpture made of clay. Dumb bitches. They’re really like putty in our hands, aren’t they? lol @ any women reading this.

Girls with fake get a half point subtracted.

fake tits, idk how they feel but I’ll say -.5 as well.

Piercings on lips or eyebrows -1 point.

7-5 is fuckable but not hot

7 is cute

5-1 is obese and you shouldn’t be messing with this

5-6 can be a little bit fat

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well I say 7-5 is fuckable. That’s a philosophy, not objective. Louis CK has a bit: You can only fuck up or across; never down.

I just came up with these standards after throwing my standard out the window. I never want to see any fat on a girls stomach ever again. My new standards are flat stomach bare minimum.
And I would say in our society, especially after about 26, not having any fat is above average, so 5 and up.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well I say 7-5 is fuckable. That’s a philosophy, not objective. Louis CK has a bit: You can only fuck up or across; never down.

I just came up with these standards after throwing my standard out the window. I never want to see any fat on a girls stomach ever again. My new standards are flat stomach bare minimum.
And I would say in our society, especially after about 26, not having any fat is above average, so 5 and up.
Wow I just contradicted myself. I’m going to stop now. I’m high. If only there was a way to delete posts…

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not over 5’ 11”
Funny how in the end it's really about personal preference. I'd say that for me being short almost directly excludes her from being a 10. Sometimes I even see very big handsome dudes with hot but small girls and I'm like man why? 😂

Anyway, just go after the girls you like the most. I'll do the same and there will be enough for both :)

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
What has this got to do with getting girls?
Time management and approach anxiety.

Let's say you're doing mass approaches. You might only be quick enough to approach one girl you see before the others move on. One should be able to have some way of ranking people to know who to approach before "choice avoidance" sets in. It's easier to pick between 10 girls who are walking away than 100 girls in a disorienting pattern.

That's if you even can mass approach. Some rookies may be too judgemental first and use it as an excuse to not approach. Maybe like, "Oh, her tits are obviously fake, so she probably doesn't offer anything real." The reality is, rookies need to stop looking for perfection and just practice. If you see a naked girl offering to have sex with you, you'd likely get turned on and say, "Yes." It's better to give rookies these hard numbers to put things into perspective so they see that not every minor flaw makes a rookie feel "too good" for a babe. Who knows? Maybe fake tits has experience, killer confidence, or happens to share taste in music.

TwoNameGame

Space Monkey
space monkey
Funny how in the end it's really about personal preference.

Everyone wins; that leaves more tall girls for you!

My thing is I only go for girly girls. I've gone for girls who might be considered ugly or undesirable by my conservative, religious friends.

It's hilarious how a guy might just see "scary immoral girl with piercing" and you see "pensive Rocker chick with passion".

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have done very few lifetime approaches, so it may be better to stick fully to peripherals for all I know...

However, I tend to do an eye sweep across the playing field (visible environment) and attempt to get a quick glimpse AT (not INTO) the eyes of every man, woman, and child.

Once the brain has done a shallow but complete assessed the 'opportunities and threats' in the area (I.e. no mysteries or anyone you've only seen the backs of), I feel I very naturally get a sense of who I attracted to, and feel a physical, instintual draw of my eyes wanting to return to them or to "hover" (subconscious magnetic attraction).

From there I avoid eye contact, using only peripherals, and in any approach have preferred she looks at me first. The goal is to stick to the three second rule of approaching and do not give the brain time to think hard enough to rate her. Screening her for her role in my life comes through conversation, and instead of an individual rating becomes more of a relative ranking between her and ideally abundant alternate opportunities over the next few months of fucking her.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah basically mine comes down to take in the room (7 seconds), feel attraction (instant), move your feet (3 seconds).

7+3 = HB10 seconds

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I agree with gen you’re out in the field, I’ve gone with the advice of a binary rating system. 0 or 1. But how do you translate that to the OBJECTIVE rating system which is SUBJECTIVE to you. Ok, not even going to go into pure objectivitity. You have to decided where the line goes from 0 “not fuckable” to 1 “fuckable”

Also I want to get rid of the notion that a 10 is like a unicorn that you never see. Idk I think those guys are full of shit.

there is a difference between quality of “fuckable” girls. (What even is that, can you not get it up for any girl?)

it’s a mental trick to get yourself to approach lower quality and get more quantity.

I’m choosing 7 as my baseline for now because if I don’t I will just not have standards or only go for dimes.
Haven’t read chases article yet …

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Once the brain has done a shallow but complete assessed the 'opportunities and threats' in the area (I.e. no mysteries or anyone you've only seen the backs of), I feel I very naturally get a sense of who I attracted to, and feel a physical, instintual draw of my eyes wanting to return to them or to "hover" (subconscious magnetic attraction).

From there I avoid eye contact, using only peripherals, and in any approach have preferred she looks at me first. The goal is to stick to the three second rule of approaching and do not give the brain time to think hard enough to rate her. Screening her for her role in my life comes through conversation, and instead of an individual rating becomes more of a relative ranking between her and ideally abundant alternate opportunities over the next few months of fucking her.
I love this mindset and approach. I think I should go about it more like that myself, because until now I really take a good look at the women first and then approach.

Which doesn’t really increase my anxiety at this point, but it gets me more in a hunter mode assessing the prey and I feel that they sense it and feel more defensive when I approach eventually.

And if she is that unattractive up close you can always back off. If she is extremely hot you made a normal approach anyway and didn’t have time to build her up in your mind.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I love this mindset and approach. I think I should go about it more like that myself, because until now I really take a good look at the women first and then approach.

Which doesn’t really increase my anxiety at this point, but it gets me more in a hunter mode assessing the prey and I feel that they sense it and feel more defensive when I approach eventually.

And if she is that unattractive up close you can always back off. If she is extremely hot you made a normal approach anyway and didn’t have time to build her up in your mind.
Hey, yeah I think the 3 second rule came from Mystery. I think Chase has also written about engineering like a moment of fate, as if you just happened to see her like oh! Hi! Right then and there. Same with a bar, instead of doing some big sexy walk right towards her, you take the perimeter and slide up next to her, then preopen so she looks at you first and keep the feeling as close as possible to her being the persuer.

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey, yeah I think the 3 second rule came from Mystery. I think Chase has also written about engineering like a moment of fate, as if you just happened to see her like oh! Hi! Right then and there. Same with a bar, instead of doing some big sexy walk right towards her, you take the perimeter and slide up next to her, then preopen so she looks at you first and keep the feeling as close as possible to her being the persuer.
Oh yeah I still go for that moment of fate most of the times. The problem is that I sometimes I do it in a fake way. I have basically noticed the woman already and checked her out a bit to be sure I like her, and then I pass by and pretend I just saw her. But I think they eventually do know somehow you've been looking and it makes it worse.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I've been reading the Venusian Arts Handbook and wanted to add to this... He says not to scan the indoor venue since girls will definitely notice and it looks predatory, just like you said about prey.

Instead he says open the nearest set within 3 seconds of entering, regardless of attractiveness. Staying alone lowers social value, so you are better off transitioning between sets to raise social proof, even if you have to start with talking to men.

I think Chase has said you get one shot when entering a place to stop and pose to scan the venue at the entrance.

For daygame in a mall though, I think there's more you can get away with since the distance is larger down the main walkway, and you are scanning the store displays etc.

When entering a store I have always noticed a benefit from talking to the staff. They are hired to be friendly so you can get a social warmup and social proof. I will probably start doing it instantly as a rule from now on, just asking a question about the items or whatever.