What's new

Reputable Sources?

Sidhrnsksijf

Rookie
Rookie
Question: how do I find useful sources of information/advice?

Context

Girlschase helped me a lot when I first started talking to women. I learned the basic structure of cold approach and got my first make outs and blowjobs.

The articles are really helpful and I have yet to find another source of actionable advice that comes close to the level of understanding and nuance that Girlschase has.

It took a long time

But It took a long time to find this blog and I found it on accident.

When I started talking to women in the first place, all I knew was small talk.

I scoured the internet looking for advice for months before I found my first Girlschase article. Most of the other blogs gave vague advice (most suggested dating apps were the best method of meeting women.

Even after I started reading Girlschase articles, it took another year before I found this forum (Both the articles and forum posts are a gold mine).

If I can cut through the riff raff faster the next time I look for a good source of info, I know I’ll move faster, not just with women, but in life.

What I learned along the way about finding good sources

One thing I learned screening sources was to look for how specific the advice was (did it have detailed steps, including examples and analogies to drive the points home). A bad source would look like something straight out of chat gpt, vague and not insightful.

The more actionable the advice, the better.

Another was to see how aligned the authors life and struggles were to mine before solving their problem. Girlschase had a lot of authors I could relate with, who at one point in their lives were struggling with women, not knowing what to do or say.

I used common sense to differentiate good sources from bad ones by asking myself: if I read this, will I get closer to my goal?

End

My question to you is what are your two cents on finding your sources of information? All responses are appreciated

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake