What's new

Ripping off GC Content

whiteknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Chase and GC team,
I notice this Twitter/X account has been ripping off your content. check this out, looks like one of your articles.

Also a number of other threads and his paid ebook.

Bob Z

Space Monkey
space monkey
i also see his most liked tweet is on transitioning "sex talk" - hard time thinking thats not a direct rip from Alek.

honestly this is a smart (albeit unethical) business model. take ideas from long form girlschase/pickup articles and put them in tweet format (or hire a $4 an hour VA to do this) and funnel to an ebook/coaching calls. this is likely what he's doing.

there is a lot of valuable IP on GC. really hard if not impossible to defend this type of IP though.

James Cruse

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But people on this forum keep saying there’s no such thing as plagiarism or even any new or novel or original ideas in seduction anymore.

A number of posters here have told me how no-one can be original in seduction anymore.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey Chase and GC team,
I notice this Twitter/X account has been ripping off your content. check this out, looks like one of your articles.

Also a number of other threads and his paid ebook.

Whoa, this dude is just directly copy + pasting our articles into Tweet threads:

twitter-plagiariser.png

From here:

Then he goes on to use it to sell a book on red pill.

Doesn't even say where he got the text from.

What a mega douche.

I checked some other threads and he is pulling consistently lifting content from GC articles and newsletters.

Wonder how long he's been doing that.

Good looking out, @whiteknight. We're on it...

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Well, after a while scrolling through that dude's Twitter feed, I feel like I lost a couple dozen IQ points.

What a weird mishmash of red pill stuff + GC stuff + third world garbled English takes.

This guy plagiarizes from all over the web -- he's got old Roissy stuff (Chateau Heartiste), stuff from other Twitter accounts... he even has text from a certain someone whose articles we all unpublished. That stuff's not even on the open web anymore. How did this guy find it?

It is also somewhat hilarious to me that this guy is getting 100K+ views tweeting Girls Chase article excerpts, whereas when I tried going on Twitter every day for a few months last year to see if we could get something going on there it was pretty much crickets no matter what.

Obviously there is a whole process here where it is partly long-term consistency, partly the volume of tweets, etc.

Wonder if dude's cold approach and frame control books are plagiarized too.

I bet they are...

Anyway, we did what we should in these situations, so we'll see if Twitter deals with this guy now or what happens.

Atlas IV

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, after a while scrolling through that dude's Twitter feed, I feel like I lost a couple dozen IQ points.

What a weird mishmash of red pill stuff + GC stuff + third world garbled English takes.

This guy plagiarizes from all over the web -- he's got old Roissy stuff (Chateau Heartiste), stuff from other Twitter accounts... he even has text from a certain someone whose articles we all unpublished. That stuff's not even on the open web anymore. How did this guy find it?

It is also somewhat hilarious to me that this guy is getting 100K+ views tweeting Girls Chase article excerpts, whereas when I tried going on Twitter every day for a few months last year to see if we could get something going on there it was pretty much crickets no matter what.

Obviously there is a whole process here where it is partly long-term consistency, partly the volume of tweets, etc.

Wonder if dude's cold approach and frame control books are plagiarized too.

I bet they are...

Anyway, we did what we should in these situations, so we'll see if Twitter deals with this guy now or what happens.
From his engagement metrics, it looks like he's using paid likes and views. I don't see almost any organic engagement with his stuff - even the pinned tweet has only one actual response.

Also his product description looks like it was written by a teenager, and the testimonials are laughably fake. Who's gonna pay even $2 for a course that looks like this? Could be wrong, but I doubt he's actually making money off any of this.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take