What's new

Tournament 
September 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
previous tournament: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/august-2024-snatch-tournament-no-online.29350/

edit: copying from the last snatch tournament I found-let's do it! (Tag was forced to pick but this can be any kind of game-not including online)

hi everyone & welcome to the July 2024 edition of the snatch tournament.

this is a competitive tournament to demonstrate your skill with women. the person with the most points at the end of the month wins.

it starts Sunday, September 1.

below is the rules and points system:

May 2024 SNATCH TOURNAMENT
RULES AND POINTS SYSTEM

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]
Girl Locked In: 150 (You've fucked her 3 times this month after a cold approach)
Reseduction: 50 (You've fucked a lay that got away from you for several months / you never locked her in. This counts as a new lay, if and only if the lay was a challenge in and of itself - or perhaps there was a period an already seduced girl was no longer into you)

If you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and pipe one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

Points don't stack. You only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. So remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged). Speaking from experience and observation, you are much more likely to do better if you're analyzing your sticking points, since it let's you realize a potentially crucial mistake you were making going into the month.

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

AspiringStoic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay I am going to participate for this month:

2 September 5 approaches - 5 points

4 September 5 approaches +1 number - 4+3 = 7 points

Total: 12 points

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey

47+6=53

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bang - 100 points.

Plus approach of hot cyclist on 1 Sept (1 point), and warm approaches of 3 hotties and snagging one of their numbers (7 points total)

TOTALS: 107 points

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
10 September
3 approaches = 3 points

Total : 15 points
Okay I am going to participate for this month:

2 September 5 approaches - 5 points

4 September 5 approaches +1 number - 4+3 = 7 points

Total: 12 points
appreciate you jumping in bro, I was getting worried. The problem is once someone gets a girl they usually stop or at least slow down, keeping some for longer term. What if someone starts smashing 5somes daily. that would be a heck of a lot of points. That's like Hugh Hefner.

I was never in this for notches on a bedpost, but this is not the same, this is like a different form of newbie challenge.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Approached a blonde bespectacled cutie at the supermarket check-out this afternoon. But I had to dash off (she was behind me) so she was lost to the ether (part of me thinks there was a fear of rejection lurking underneath somewhere...) plus 1 point
108 total

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, since I typically count satying Hi as an approach, I will count this. from the newbie assignment about 8. Assignment plus two extra hi's

74+8

+6 for day 5 of newbie assignment

+3 extra approaches that I can remember

Last edited:

AspiringStoic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
11 September
2 approaches = 2 points

12 September
1 approach = 1 point

Total: 18 points

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joining this a bit late, as I've been focused on other things

the week before
2 approaches
1 number

5 points

This week
Went to a bar event, had a crazier night than expected

3 approaches

1 Lay (had no logistics on either side so pulled to bathroom)

103 points

103 + 5 = 108

Total
108 Points