What's new

Sex and Music

Nick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sex and Music...
I'd say they go together pretty well. Right now I'm with a girl who loves when I blast Juciy J or some tracks off of Snoopdogg's Doggystyle when we're doin' the dirty.

I think it all really depends on the gal. This girl in particular doesn't seem to mind the misogynistic lyrics, but I've found that many other women are profoundly turned off by it. So thats why I've created a Sexno playlist, techno music you have sex to.

What kind of music do you all like to play when you're doing the dirty? What kind of genres go well with certain types of women? What kind of genres go well with certain types of sex (rough sex, romantic sex, casual sex, etc.)? I'm trying to formulate a full post on this topic but I need your input before I start organizing my thoughts.

Thanks!
Nick

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I find that rhythm is one of the most important things. Something that starts out at a moderate speed and ramps up to a nice climax. I'm no expert on music and sex, however.

I usually avoid music. I find that music relieves tension too much before actually doing the deed, and it gives me pretty much no control over the tension in the situation. Having them relaxed all the time just feels odd to me.. I love creating tension and then relaxing them; it's hard to explain. Plus, I enjoy hearing the noises of doing the deed. I'm a huge mix between a romantic and a rough lover, maybe this plays more into my personal style than other thing.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's all about finding out what the girl's genre taste are.
Romantic:
Ginuwine-Differences
The Dream- Love King
R. Kelly - One Me scratch that R. Kelly Twelve Play albums
Lloyd - King of Hearts
Maroon 5 Songs about Jane

Passionate:
Maroon 5 If won't be soon before long
Minus the Bear OMNI (excuses)
Musiq Soulchild
Luther Vandross
Jodeci
Boyz II Men

Dirty:
2 Chainz - Countdown
Ludacris - Splash Waterfalls
P. Diddy - I need a girl
The Weeknd - all of his CDs

Music and sex go great together, especially if you can play an instrument. I've gotten girls dripping as I strummed jazz chords while they undressed for me. ;)

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I enjoy sex, but not nearly as much as I enjoy having sex to really good music that I enjoy. I really can't stress how much it enhances the experience for me.

It's quite a can of worms though. I listen to rather "off the beaten path" music, that many girls don't go for. Some girls don't really like music during physical intimacy. The girls I've been interacting with are into such a wide variety of different kinds of music, it's hard to build up a long list of tracks that appeal to them all (on the plus side, I've discovered a lot of great music).

I had one rather good experience, but it was hard to tell if the girl was really into the music, or just really into the sex (haha).

I've basically tried to find out the general type of music a girl is into, then leave it on for just hanging out or "making out", but switch it off for intimacy, it's just one less thing to worry/think about.

Seriously though, if I ever find a girl who has very similar, or identical music tastes to mine, and who really enjoys it during intimacy---I may just have to marry her.

Nick

Space Monkey
space monkey
AFCnoob said:
Seriously though, if I ever find a girl who has very similar, or identical music tastes to mine, and who really enjoys it during intimacy---I may just have to marry her.

Just curious, what are your musical tastes?

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No Music.

I just sing to them.

They get turned on.

;)

Light

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ Nick:

Ooooh, that's a tough one. I listen to a very wide variety of music. I'm really all over the place, here's a list of artists/groups I've been listening to recently:

Deathcab/ Ben Harper/ Mike Snow/ Bon Iver------ Lana Del Rey/ M.I.A./ Santigold------ Outkast/ N.A.S./ Jay Z/ Biggie Smalls------ Brian McNight/Usher/------ Aphex Twin (hard stuff and relaxed stuff)/ Major Laser/ Robyn (Swedish one)/------ Imogen Heap/ Massive Attack/ Dust Brothers (one album??)------ Skrillex/ Seven Lions (remix stuff)/ Blackmill/ Shockline/ M83/ The Knife/ C2C (French group)/ Boards of Canada/ Mogwai/etc.

I get into lots of other stuff too tho (80's Rock, Alternative, Heavy Metal) but honestly, I'm glad to explore anything good. When on my own, I tend to gravitate toward electronica/chillstep/liquid dubstep and even ethereal/air/new age stuff---not known for inspiring lust.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For me, I prefer to generally stay away from music, When im in the moment I want nothing to take my mind away from it. Also to point out the music I listen to isnt very popular with the ladies. I listen to country and screamo. I.E (Asking Alexandria, Lamb of God, Alesana, Killswitch Engage, ect.) I often get responses from girls saying you dont look like the kind of guy that listens to that....like theres some kind of steryotype....geeze lol

Penguin

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I started playing music during the act originally so that my flatmate wouldn't have to hear the pleasure sounds she makes :p. I think it makes girls more at ease if they know that they won't be heard. I like playing sexy, edgy music that girls will hopefully relate to my personality. My recommendations are:

Head Automatica - Please Please Please (Young Hollywood)
Blaqk Audio - Faith Healer
Panic! At The Disco - Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks

Lanoa

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The only kind of music I like in this situation is the 'music' we make. Never really was a fan of any background.