What's new

Member Poll  Should there be Snatch tournament , once again?

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just a wild thought .

Now , I know that it might result into some people may write fake ones.

But , I thought that It might bring a bit of a healthy competition .

Nothing much to add from my side .

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LET THERE BE LIGHT!
(I'm not even single "and looking" atm, but yeah, competition is good for all of us)

may write fake ones.
Yeah, that is just sad because the whole point of these forums is self improvement, like people come here to motivate themselves and learn from others, and faking stuff is pointless in many levels, because not only are you not practicing or really learning, but you're doing it for what? Clout with a bunch of random strangers on the internet? Just complete nonsense. But I think most people here are actually genuine people writing about their stuff, at least the part they feel like sharing/that they can, so I hope this can help us all

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
typically setting up the competition can be a bit of work with the points system. from what i recall, people often have different ideas for how the points system should go, depending on which style they're practising, their current skill level, and how much each milestone should count for

One could go with previous versions of rules, or make up new rules...regardless, the first step is agreement which requires a bit of discussion

I'm not interested in leading the setup, but maybe there is someone who wants to take the initiative to start the set up for december or whenever

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
start the set up for december
Sounds like a plan to me

One could go with previous versions of rules, or make up new rules...regardless, the first step is agreement which requires a bit of discussion
Yeah, those points always get people writing, so would be cool to have November to discuss that

Reactions: fog

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm down
could use the additional push

last two systems I vaguely remember was (for a reminder or newbies)

Mists no vanity one
where you only got points for Sexual actions like BJ = 5 points and Sex = 10 but not reward for much else
gives the whole push it to the limit vibe

or the older version
where you points for each stage of a seduction
approach, hook, pull attempt, Lay (differences of points based off what you got with the lay like in Mists)

(good for implementing Bacchus's transition phase exercise)

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
or the older version
where you points for each stage of a seduction
approach, hook, pull attempt, Lay (differences of points based off what you got with the lay like in Mists)

(good for implementing Bacchus's transition phase exercise)
This is something I can agree with cuz this is more reasonable goal for me aty current level and will give a boost to keep moving forward.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is something I can agree with cuz this is more reasonable goal for me aty current level and will give a boost to keep moving forward.
Yeah I think maybe an all out "only snatch counts" tournament maybe a bit much since I think there's lots of newcomers in the forums and some people, like moi, are quite rusty hehe

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Mists no vanity one
where you only got points for Sexual actions like BJ = 5 points and Sex = 10 but not reward for much else
gives the whole push it to the limit vibe
dates: 0.5 points
kiss: 1 points
foreplay: 3 points
BJ/hand job: 5 points
sex: should be 15 points, not 10
*extra points for public sex/bathroom pulls

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds great ! If this happens, maybe I will finally find the motivation to write reports

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Im so down 🤝🏾 Lets do it. It’ll motivate me more to actually write out my lay reports lmao. Gets tedious sometimes

If you got all of these on the way to sex, would all of them add up or would you just get the 15 points at the end for the lay?

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers