What's new

FR+  sleeping pills

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
grabbed number online dating, set up meeting.

*** while gc.com doesnt advice using phonecalls if you have sexy voice over the phone i encourage you to call them, it makes things easier.

SCENE: favourite restaurant for drinks

- deep diving: check (lots of negative things she was speaking about, thread cutting practice was ongoing)
- getting physical withing 10 minutes check (grabbed her hands, she put her legs close then)
- when she suggested we should have taken a photo of each other, the armchairs were too big to put next to each other so i suggested to move to a pad and sit there
- within 40 minutes of knowing each other we were kissing and while she showed some minor resistance we ended up discussing i go to her place after i finished with clients (with whom i met same restaurant a bit later)

when i called her as i finished she was clearly waking up from sleeping so i just told her that i go next time. thing is i lost all interest, moving on to next stuff. while i might have a free lay today i just lost all interest all of a sudden. probably this is what women are feeling if we dont bed them the 1st day we meet.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Howdy Strat-

Good going getting something substantial with a girl in your home country. I recall that was something you had doubts you'd realistically be able to do.

Seems pretty clear you could've bedded this one had you gone for it.

stratvm said:
grabbed number online dating, set up meeting.

*** while gc.com doesnt advice using phonecalls if you have sexy voice over the phone i encourage you to call them, it makes things easier.

Indeed. I'm not totally against it, and in fact I used phone conversations to good affect for a number of years. Particularly with online, where you haven't met in person yet, phone can help alleviate doubt and make the girl more committed to meeting up with you.

stratvm said:
when i called her as i finished she was clearly waking up from sleeping so i just told her that i go next time. thing is i lost all interest, moving on to next stuff. while i might have a free lay today i just lost all interest all of a sudden. probably this is what women are feeling if we dont bed them the 1st day we meet.

This would've been straightforward to simply say, "What's your address, I'm coming over," and if she said she was tired, simply, "We can snuggle in bed and talk when I get there." Done and done.

If you're not especially interested in the girl, it's understandable. Although, this might've been a good experience for you to have regardless in order to combat some of your beliefs about not being able to get girls in your home country. Knowing you were close and that you probably could have is never quite as strong as knowing that you did.

Chase

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yo Chase, youre right for the psychological effect it would have been good to bed her but i got so pissed off i just couldnt do it. :D. even knew her address, her only objection was that the reception wouldnt have let me i (?!?!?!?!) :D

later i realized my biggest issue was that she was older than me and 10 years younger she would have been a dream girl of mine now shes still better than most girls in their late 20s but hell... she was sending me desperate texts and pathetic begging next day - again a good lesson why its pointless to chase women with similar stuff once they made up their mind.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take