What's new

Text old contacts that ghosted

Dragonetti

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When is it worthwhile to text a contact from months (or even years?) ago to try to make something happen?

Let's assume you had a one-night-stand (she came and had fun) but then she ghosted.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Dragonetti,

Here's my approach to doing this:

As far as when it's worthwhile... basically whenever the mood strikes you to go through old contacts and see who's around and biting. Any girl who's still in your phone and you wouldn't mind seeing again and it's been 4+ weeks since your last contact is generally fair game.

I'd suggest messaging a bunch of girls at once, that way you aren't waiting around hoping for one specific girl (i.e., this ONS girl) then getting emotionally hung up if she doesn't reply right away (or getting overly excited if she does).

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Best way to do this is actually to ping on holidays or crisises:

Christina's, new years, Valentina, memorial day, Halloween, mother's Day, independence day, etc...

Crisises hurricanes and corona, tornados, wildfire etc... Make sure they are prepared or ok..

I post later video i talk about this and a post...

I had a post on this on nextasf should do one here, totally forgot...

What you looking in the response when you spawn ping is excitement..

Me: happy Halloween
Her: happy Halloween

That is neutra, polite, shit answer

Me: happy Halloween
Her: omg, you been lost, how you been stranger, its been a long time...

This is the type of response we want...

this video is 5 years old, ignore my trolling and my outdated dress style....

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
. Any girl who's still in your phone and you wouldn't mind seeing again and it's been 4+ weeks since your last contact is generally fair game.
Why the 4 plus week?

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@DarkKnight,

Why the 4 plus week?

Because otherwise it hasn't been long enough for a "whew, checking back in after that RIDICULOUS stretch of busyness in my life! Sorry to have neglected you so long!"

You gotta make it feel real, man! ;)

(also, you want a little time for her to "forget" why she didn't want to see you the last time. Even if it is there in her texts. She probably isn't going back rereading them)

Chase

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

would probably throw them into the instagram pipeline or social media instead -

on a few occasions daygame flakes turned into lays after they saw an interesting story i posted they would comment and ask whats up- it would be a good way of reengaging old leads

Certainly -Using Instagram for Europe/America/Asia
SnapChat for women of the Middle East
Wechat For China, Taiwan and Hong Kong Women
Kakao Talk- For Korean Women - which gives them a notification each time you change your picture

update good photos and interesting stories on these and your retention will go up - not saying you will get your dick sucked by 10-12 flakes per story but consistent posting will help retention.

Having just the whatsapp only there's a chance you can get forgotten about if she flakes and doesn't get updates from your life.