What's new

Unsure

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi!

I've recently started seeing this girl (fresh out of a relationship) who a few weeks back said she wanted to be with me but just wasn't ready to commit yet. She obviously has the hots for me since we slept together several times since then yet this past week she's started ignoring me and since she's on break near her recent ex I'm starting to think she expects me to wait for her but she doesn't want to wait as well. Should I start seeing other women and just forget about her or give her a chance? She's the type to hold secrets from people so I'm not entirely sure about the whole thing anyways.

Thanks,
Sean

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She is very likely to be sleeping with other guys and not just you.
My advise would be not to take her seriously, and start dating other women too.
Treat her as a bonus.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Now that winter break is over she seems friendly again when we see each other in person (small college) and still into me yet when we arent together she hasn't seemed to talkative. Should I just offer her a date/meet to talk and get her into me again or just consider it a lost cause.

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She may still be up for a night of good sex with you. The way I see it, she's just using you for sex haha... which isn't a bad thing.
Like I said, don't take her seriously. Ask her out, and arrange for another night together. But I don't think anything serious will come out of it.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Light said:
She may still be up for a night of good sex with you. The way I see it, she's just using you for sex haha... which isn't a bad thing.
Like I said, don't take her seriously. Ask her out, and arrange for another night together. But I don't think anything serious will come out of it.

Have to agree with Light though. She wants a good sex out of you. HAHA! Not a bad thing bro. Free dessert. lolx

Zac