What's new

Very complex situation

A

Anonymous

I started talking to this girl a while back, an to make this short its hard for me to understand her. A recent situation happen, she calls me up one day and she needs help paying back a friend, im kinda not sure if i should help but i do anyway. Couple days past by, i dont see her at work for a while find out she took week off vacation. She can just leave Without saying anything.im not sure if she likes me or is just using me. Should i still talk to her or just move on?

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I started talking to this girl a while back

Here's where the objection with the post goes, and I don't have to read any further to know the root problem you are having. If you only talk to a girl for a while, chances all you are ever going to do is talk. In life, people tend to categorize people into groups. There's all sorts of labels and definitions, but the definition for you is the guy that she talks to. Trying to force anything else gets harder as time goes on, as people have difficulty adjusting to change, and it just feels awkward. Focus on moving faster and not just talking to women, but actually getting sexually physical with them.

Should i still talk to her or just move on?

Move on brother. An extra tip; if you feel certain ways, talk to her about it. If you feel like she is using you, ask, "Are you using me?" Just hiding everything beneath and not stating your intentions does not make you mysterious, it makes you insecure with your thoughts and feelings.

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There is one thing you should always remember:

Don't Mix Business with Love. i,e; Don't get money involved in a sexual relationship.

It is the same as paying for a dinner, paying for a date, or buying a girl a drink. You simply don't do it.

Unless she is my wife, she will not be getting a single dime from me.

Trust me, I've been there and have gotten myself in that mess before. It taught me a very expensive but worthy while lesson.

Light

A

Anonymous

Thx for the replies great answers, the thing is something about her, i want to get over her but if i can get her to bed she will change the way she is with me, thats my goal. And i can understand wat u mean never spend a dime again unless its my wife, ive learn a lesson from that.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
SteezOrtiz said:
Thx for the replies great answers, the thing is something about her, i want to get over her but if i can get her to bed she will change the way she is with me, thats my goal. And i can understand wat u mean never spend a dime again unless its my wife, ive learn a lesson from that.

I guess we didn't state our intentions clearly enough. FORGET ABOUT HER. Nothing good will come of this. I know it's hard; we've all had attachments to women. You can send her something talking about how you feel like you aren't getting what you want about the relationship, but I would just leave it, as the more you say and talk to her the harder it is going to be to get away from her. There are millions of women right outside your door, and thousands of those millions of women are going to be more attractive than this woman; and you'll actually have a shot with them. This "something about her" is nothing more than an attachment to the idea of getting together, which is not going to happen.

A

Anonymous

Your right i will do just that, thats what everyone else tells me just forget about her. Im stubborn sometimes hehe

Altimeter

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you want to know whats gonna happen if you pay her, she's gonna put you off maybe have sex once and then tell you off with something like you've changed I don't even know you anymore.

1-She's gonna bitch to her family and friends about what a perfect virgin she was, how clean she was and you ruined her so you should now take care of her monetarily while she fucks other dudes

2-If she wanted to bed you, she would. You're a client in her head and trust me she approaches tons of men like this. If she wanted to fuck you she would've already. Probably say some shit like, I was a virgin but I got deflowered because I hit a tree trunk or something so please don't trust me while acting like a nun.

She's a head hunter. You have been advised, don't come here and bitch about how you lost your money and how you hate women now, after your attempts to decorate her like a Christmas tree have failed.

A

Anonymous

So what haappen i guess she back from vacation and she doesnt even tell me shes back i pass her in the hall and she cant say hi. My next move start talkn to other females

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
SteezOrtiz said:
So what haappen i guess she back from vacation and she doesnt even tell me shes back i pass her in the hall and she cant say hi. My next move start talkn to other females

https://www.girlschase.com/content/cant- ... more-girls: How to stop thinking about a girl

I agree with the other posters, but I will say it's best to move on immediately. She's out having the time of her life and she didn't make you a priority to say bye to.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

ShotCalla

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude.... She used you Obviously. You can't trust people at all don't even worry about her ass, get more girls and never let that happen again. Let someone else help these females.