What's new

FR 
Victoria's Secret Model

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Warmup drove past street fair and parked. Discovered it was a pride fest. Signed up with a booth girl for a free gift. Told her the name was fake and teased her about still getting the bonus. She was holding eye contact really hard and asked my name and about me. She extended her hand and I did the clasp rotate and hold (she later extended it near the end, I think because she enjoyed that). I found out when her shift would be done and went back after. She was still with her work partner. She waved to me from across the area. When I asked her out, she said "I can't, I have a boyfriend" and I did not see a way to persist with her coworker hearing everything.

Walked past a theater to see a band I listened to a lot as an early teen had a sold out show. I saw the tour bus and walked to the side. The lead singer walked off the bus and I approached him to chat. He put me on the guest list to get in free.

Walked past the lineup and a girl was alone and staring at me. She kept my gaze for a good several seconds, then broke to the side. She had bright red hair, dressed in a pushup corset, short skirt, fishnets, and leather boots.

I stopped to stand side to side and asked if she was going alone and told her what happened. She said she was meeting friends and was going through a divorce. She told me all about how she was a cheerleader in highschool and played volleyball and had to hide her rocker side, hence going all out on her concert outfit. I was going to get food first and she could not leave her line spot. She would not exchange numbers, and I saw her later inside with a date. She had some undeniable attraction in her eyes as they were locked on mine through the conversation. I locked in against the wall early to mid conversation and she turned to face and talk to me. She was genuinely beautiful behind the outfit, so too bad!

I was at the side barrier near the front of the concert and a tall girl slips in front of me. I ask if she will switch me spots and she says no and to deal with it or something like that. I smirk and say something like you're really going to do that huh, and held eye contact. She smiles and says her cousin is the singer in the opening band. I ask if she travels with them and she says she has her own career as a model. I say "runway or print" (thanks @Chase ). She says everything and that she has been in Vogue and Victoria's Secret. I ask about how she got into it and she tells me about her mom, spending time in Tokyo, Milan, and her apartment in Paris near the cemetery where someone from her family and Jim Morrison are buried. She loved Japan the most. I said something about kinky sex. She was slightly drunk, so I risked it for the frame. She said something about her dad I teased her on that I won't put here since it involved something personal.

She said "you're cool" and said let's get a drink.

I led her by the small of her back and she put her arm around me. At the bar I went into logistics and she was leaving that night. I had zero logistics for this night being pretty far out randomly exploring and coming across the street festival originally. I was talking to her with really close proximity and she had strong eye contact with a smile. However, once she learned there were no logistics she said "I have to go to the bathroom. Get me a drink" and left. I did not stay waiting and she later walked right by me twice. I thought I should have attempted a pull to talk outside in quiet and go towards the car.

She had given me her full name earlier, so I googled her and she had indeed been in Victoria's Secret, and she was TRANS.

fin.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Damn.

These new trannies so stealth that "I modeled for Victoria's Secret" "I did a campaign for Bud Light" "I worked for XYZ mega corp" is now the only way to tell...

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers