What's new

Member Poll  Vote for "Skilled Seducer of the Month" (for July 2024)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
It's that time again.

Who do YOU think has earned his spot as "Skilled Seducer of the Month" for his activities over the past month?

Who was kicking ass the most in the seduction community in June and deserves to be SSOTM for July?

====

Here's our criteria:

Some potential criteria (things you might want to nominate a guy as your pick for):

• This member has posted a particularly impressive LR or multiple good LRs
  • This member has shared some great value-giving tactics, mindsets, or strategy posts
  • This member has been active in the community and contributed tons of value
  • Anything else where the member is adding lots of value, helping, inspiring, innovating, etc.

The way I'd like to do this for now (and maybe we'll come up with more sophisticated ways later) is just to run a thread on the forum like this and get suggestions and votes from guys. You can vote with something as simple as

Seducer Name​

... but if you want to provide more details for why you think your pick should be the "Skilled Seducer of the Month", by all means please do.

Who in your opinion is the Seducer who's contributed the most, had the most impressive lays, or provided the most value in whatever ways you think are relevant over the past month?

====

Let me know your pick!

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Now that he's back abit more I vote for @Hue
His journal is amazing. I used to read it all the time, obviously he got busy doing his own thing expanding his life but he deserves his props.
And his Halloween LR was amazing

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Now that he's back abit more I vote for @Hue
His journal is amazing. I used to read it all the time, obviously he got busy doing his own thing expanding his life but he deserves his props.
And his Halloween LR was amazing

Looks like Hue's been killing it (based on this journal update)! 16 cold approach/social circle lays in 6 months is impressive.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Would also vote for @Hue - but I vote we don't pick him until he posts more frequently ;)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just got a new lay (HB 7.7) at a music festival and have a date with a latina who I met at a beach party (HB 8.2) coming next week.

Will make the time to post both and let the people decide ;)

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Did we end up picking a seducer of the month for July? Haven't had a look at the site yet

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Marcellus,

Seems like Hue was closest? He just got active again on the forum but was contributing some cool stuff.

Between the lack of activity/votes/strong opinions on the thread here + me being largely out of commission for a few weeks (bit of minor surgery) I figured we’d just push to August. Wasn’t going to be able to arrange an interview this month anyway.

That said, if Hue’s still on a roll I’d say he’s probably the lead candidate for August :)

Chase

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
On board with pretty much everything you said and also hope the recovery from surgery is going well 🙏🏾

@Hue you're in the lead, don't disappear off like I do when I see no big booty girls at the party 👀 and good to have you active on the boards again, stay blessed brother 🙌🏾

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the votes gentleman but to be honest my momentum came crashing down this month.

Seem to have lost my MLTR and hit a wall with my game. Stuck in the middle of some old habits I'm working to shake loose.

Even if you nominated me I'd turn it down, haha.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for the votes gentleman but to be honest my momentum came crashing down this month.

Seem to have lost my MLTR and hit a wall with my game. Stuck in the middle of some old habits I'm working to shake loose.

Even if you nominated me I'd turn it down, haha.

Here's hoping it's a short rut, @Hue.

You'll climb out of it.

-C