What's new

Member Poll  Vote: Who's Your Pick for Seducer of the Month? (Aug '24)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
All right fellas, it's that time again.

We missed last month due to some issues covered in the last thread.

@Hue was our prime candidate for the next nomination but he's hit some speed bumps.

So: who in your opinion has been killing it most in seduction over the last 30 days?

Potential criteria:

• This member has posted a particularly impressive LR or multiple good LRs
  • This member has shared some great value-giving tactics, mindsets, or strategy posts
  • This member has been active in the community and contributed tons of value
  • Anything else where the member is adding lots of value, helping, inspiring, innovating, etc.

If there's someone notable in seduction outside the forum, we can also consider him too. I know Mystery and Ross Jeffries have been making the interview rounds lately. Not sure if they've been contributing new and innovative stuff.

Who's it gonna be, folks?

We're taking nominations!

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
These are good suggestions.

I was considering nominating @Bismarck myself. I think he won last month's snatch tournament and posted a couple of solid lays.

However, it is looking like @Hue has shaken off his brief post-breakup rut and is back running through girls like a freight train with no brakes again:

Unless you fellas think otherwise, I think Hue probably gets the nod here.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

alexlaguma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
These are good suggestions.

I was considering nominating @Bismarck myself. I think he won last month's snatch tournament and posted a couple of solid lays.

However, it is looking like @Hue has shaken off his brief post-breakup rut and is back running through girls like a freight train with no brakes again:

Unless you fellas think otherwise, I think Hue probably gets the nod here.
He deserves it - some excellent reports over the past couple months.

Special mention to @Warped Mindless that FR was crazy. Still looking forward to reading the follow up ....

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Just a quick update that @Hue is Skilled Seducer of the Month :)

We are figuring out when we can jump on a call for the interview. Looking like next weekend.

Meanwhile, I think we've got some good candidates for our next SSOTM... I'll get a poll up for that in probably a week or so.

-C

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm a bit late as it took some time to get the transcript, but the interview with @Hue is now up (as SSOTM September... didn't make it in time for August):

Hue talks picking up girls waiting tables, how he learned to approach girls as a club street promoter, picking up girls on high momentum, his music festival lays, and a variety of his favorite tactics and strategies.

-C